Forum

congratz Integral, BigDaddyKane and Exonym
jurgen wrote
at 5:07 PM, Monday September 1, 2014 EDT
Finally we can add a few more motivated mods to the mod list (wooooooohoooo)

Perfect timing too since I will be away for a few days.

I included Exonym in the list because he deserves the gratz too here but before anyone wonders if it's a Kdice alt, Exonym is a new XSketch mod.

The new KDice mods might be a bit controversial in some ways but I'm pretty confident they'll take the responsibility seriously and will grow into the job. For a while I shared Ryan's scepticism to add more mods. But I realised there will never be a perfect candidate that everyone will like so I decided to ignore all cold water fear and go for it. I'm sticking my neck out here big time but I think it's worth it. I know both new mods will surprise everyone in a good way. Please let's all start by giving them the benefit of doubt and a big vote of confidence.

I hope we can get a mod team thing going where everybody does his thing but where we all work together. Shouldn't be that hard since I think we all want KDice to be successful and to be a fun place to hang out.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 31 - 40 of 69 Next › Last »
whimsical wrote
at 10:43 AM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
come on mods . . .
Cal Ripken wrote
at 10:48 AM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
lol integral
Rowdyazell wrote
at 10:49 AM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
Congrats both of you.... Welcome to the crappy world of being a preschool teacher. Hopefully you can maintain your zeal to make this a better community. Trust me it gets hard.
Rowdyazell wrote
at 10:52 AM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
Oh and Monte.....+ taken care of.
integral wrote
at 2:31 PM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
well, I'm not going to unban anyone, I just meant people that I currently think are walk a fine line have a clean slate with me.
chiefKeef wrote
at 2:39 PM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
neat

grats to all 3

want some peanut butter for your jelly thrillhoe bro?
Slinus wrote
at 4:07 PM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
+1 for the case of banning BDK for harassment.
Slinus wrote
at 4:16 PM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
The only reason for people to be banned should be spamming, proxying and absolutely excessive pga (to an extent only idiots would dare).
You can call me "the odd one" all you like for truly believing this would be the best for the site. Maybe this game has been under your thumb for too long and has been polluted by your ethics.

Apart from that I am curious to see how and if new, supposedly dedicated mods will change the status quo.
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 5:12 PM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
Good point, Slinus. Don't ban non-idiotic PGA. I will take your feedback into consideration.

On a more serious note, as per the status quo comment, I think the main changes will come from Ali in the form of hate speech, harassment, ava, and user name bans.

And stop contradicting yourself within the same post, it ruins your "credibility". And if you don't see how you did so, I don't care enough to explain.
Slinus wrote
at 5:21 PM, Tuesday September 2, 2014 EDT
I didn't.
Your hubris and arrogance in everything you say and do is so annyoing, man. Come off your high horse some time. BDK, you are intelligent, a decent player and only want the best for this site I'm sure, but is the way you talk to other people really how you go through life or is it just trolling to make them mad?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary