Forum

New Hack: mattbceagles exploits it
Jdub! wrote
at 8:34 PM, Thursday April 1, 2010 EDT
In this hack, even when you die, you do not disappear off of the board. Eventually this leads to a first place every time, if you're patient enough. bcmatteagles uses the exploit, acts like a complete retard, and concludes with shouting that he got hacked. Pure genius.

A picture of this hack is here:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vnndbl.jpg

Please either patch or ban!

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 48 Next › Last »
063837469857 wrote
at 8:34 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
Sam: you once said to me, on how clean the months I won were (and the amount of mod scrutiny I had been under), that you imagined my months were as clean as everyone else who had won a month. You've won a month too and I've had aim conversations with you in games (granted you thought I was chase) so as far as clean golds go: I got mine just as honestly as you did. I didnt scheme and I outplayed the competition by whatever fair unbannable means I had (I boosted a few noobs to get 5ks going).

I wasn't around for the nuking so my knowledge of it is all second hand. But it seems like a pretty fucking big offense to me - worse than your run of the mill PGA. Going on and explaining in detail this exploit seems like a pretty spiteful thing to do against the community as well - and it seems (from my perspective) that you just rewarded bcmatt by unbanning him after TCS left. Does that mean THE NIGGLER can be unbanned when thraxle retires?

Thraxle: this was around 2010 December to 2011 February and you weren't really around. I have a draft still email that I was going to send directly to you asking for privileges back on that account (since no other moderator was helpful) but I ended up not sending it once February got under way and I was causing commotion with Sam. I left after that month and then I was busy with other facets of my life. So I never got to send it, now that Jurgen is on a crusade against me (to spite me in any way possible) I doubt I'll ever get the account back. And if you're wondering why I've been so critical/spiteful against the moderators recently... Well besides you guys legitimately making mistakes - one of you has a personal vendetta against me for no good reason. So yeah, as long as Jurgen keeps it up so will I - immature but unfortunately I am not in a position to end this, I can only retaliate.

Anyway I probably spoke my mind more than I should but there you go. Sam I don't care if you are at times a shitty moderator or do your friends favors.
aidy wrote
at 1:52 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Anybody found to be using any weakness in code, or in-deed to hack the website should face an IP ban for life. Secondly legal proceedings should be taken to insure that people's details have remained secure from the site. Ryan please ensure this is happening!
bcmatteagles wrote
at 7:25 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
aidy, It appears your reading comprehension skills are quite weak.

No one hacked the site and as I said before that is illegal and wrong. No ones personal information was affected one way or the other.

The exploit discussed previously in no way represented a security breach to personal information. It was just basically a stupid prank that someone discovered and it's now fixed.

It in no way harmed anyone on this site except for in a couple games where people used it over zealously to win a game.

Proxying is a comparable exploit since it utilizes a weakness in the website code to give yourself an advantage. It also requires using a 3rd party tool. So if Veta wants to get on his high horse about a permanent ban, he has admitted to proxying and should be given the same punishment.
aidy wrote
at 8:24 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
My reading comprehension skills are quite weak, a typical start to the usual arrogance seen...
063837469857 wrote
at 10:31 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
/agree with aidy
063837469857 wrote
at 10:33 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Also I've never proxy cheated Matt. Nice try though. Making accounts with Tor and then logging into them isn't exactly cheating, thanks.
StormLord wrote
at 11:09 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Cheaters
aidy wrote
at 11:13 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Either way as my reading comprehension was so terrible i believe the question was not addressed to your arrogant self, maybe you should improve your reading comprehension before answering for others...
dasfury wrote
at 11:22 AM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
anyone remember the null character that comik exploited and shared with us? good times.
bcmatteagles wrote
at 12:41 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
aidy, I'll assume you're a non-english speaker and give you a pass here since you clearly have no clue what the f*ck you're talking about.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary