Forum

New Hack: mattbceagles exploits it
Jdub! wrote
at 8:34 PM, Thursday April 1, 2010 EDT
In this hack, even when you die, you do not disappear off of the board. Eventually this leads to a first place every time, if you're patient enough. bcmatteagles uses the exploit, acts like a complete retard, and concludes with shouting that he got hacked. Pure genius.

A picture of this hack is here:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vnndbl.jpg

Please either patch or ban!

« First ‹ Previous Replies 31 - 40 of 48 Next › Last »
bcmatteagles wrote
at 12:43 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
and LOL veta, you admitted to proxy in videos and in posts on this forum. Are you that out of touch with reality?
aidy wrote
at 1:08 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
A pass lol please be quiet your a fool!
bcmatteagles wrote
at 1:09 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
you're*
aidy wrote
at 1:09 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Y*
063837469857 wrote
at 2:49 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
I admitted to using Tor, to make accounts, which uses proxies, that's it Matt.

You on the other hand have exploited and edited game code by intercepting server-player messages.
bcmatteagles wrote
at 2:51 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
lol @ edited game code. Completely false.
063837469857 wrote
at 3:00 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
I read your how to thread bcmatt, that's exactly what you did.
bcmatteagles wrote
at 3:10 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Game code implies that I somehow hacked onto the server and changed the source code to the site... nice try. Definitely didn't say that anywhere in the guide.

Changed a client side xml document. Yes. Changed game code. No.

And you want us to believe you use some proxy program without proxying... yea we're all born yesterday.

I also believe slick willy that he didn't inhale. Give me a break.
063837469857 wrote
at 3:59 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Tordoesnt offer flash, so yes I'd expect you believe I can't proxy cheat with Tor. I just use it to get around bans/mod detection tools.
MadHat_Sam wrote
at 7:31 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Veta I commented on that some of your months were as "legit" as others, not that they were clean. IF I had been a mod when shad was winning golds, and the culture that was forming at the time, I would have banned him and others and tried to stem the tide of the overtly uncompetitive and unfair play that Travis and greek carried on and that you continued. We can go round and round, you know my position and generally agree with me about the problems with fairness except you rather encourage the continued degradation of kdice in Ryan's absence of making structural changes. You running around pretending to want whats best for kdice is simply a farce to defame and degrade those that you feel have wronged you.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary