Forum

New Hack: mattbceagles exploits it
Jdub! wrote
at 8:34 PM, Thursday April 1, 2010 EDT
In this hack, even when you die, you do not disappear off of the board. Eventually this leads to a first place every time, if you're patient enough. bcmatteagles uses the exploit, acts like a complete retard, and concludes with shouting that he got hacked. Pure genius.

A picture of this hack is here:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vnndbl.jpg

Please either patch or ban!

« First ‹ Previous Replies 41 - 48 of 48
063837469857 wrote
at 7:40 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
Of course I want Kdice to improve. It's a concept I rather enjoy - and while I've ground weary/tired of it I'm sure with some work you could add all kinds of more depth to the game (team kdice!).

I just disagree with you on how that's going to happen, I am resigned to the notion that people aren't going to change just because you ban them when they're doing exactly what you did when you won your gold. All this will accomplish is contempt and contempt will get you nowhere with the community. I on the other hand am counting on Ryan and hoping to have a concise suggestion for him if he ever decides to reformat how the competition is conducted.

We disagree in our methods Sam, I see that. You think it's futile to rely on Ryan - I think it's futile to ban revered players without grounds, because it'll only create contempt.
063837469857 wrote
at 7:41 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
grown wear* (wtf autocorrect)
063837469857 wrote
at 7:41 PM, Saturday October 22, 2011 EDT
weary*
aidy wrote
at 3:44 AM, Sunday October 23, 2011 EDT
Would it not be better to have exactly that "tables" for team KDice separate from the monthly competition, actually sounds like fun :).
aidy wrote
at 3:44 AM, Sunday October 23, 2011 EDT
Maps* as i guess ill be corrected on something.
063837469857 wrote
at 9:47 AM, Sunday October 23, 2011 EDT
Yes I was thinking it could have its own competition
bcmatteagles wrote
at 4:53 PM, Sunday October 23, 2011 EDT
I agree with both of you that team games would be fun, it's been an idea for years now, and unfortunately there hasn't been any indication that it'll be implemented. The 4 and 16 dice tables were the first real change in a long time though so who knows what Ryan has up his sleeves.
063837469857 wrote
at 9:05 PM, Sunday October 23, 2011 EDT
Well Ryan said a long time ago (late 2008) he was working on team kdice (in reply to dddy's idea thread) but I guess things came up. The 4stack 16stack might seriously have been a direct result of chase's "Can we have anything new, anything?" thread bc I imagine it didn't take too long to do and too much thought wasnt put into it (as we had to petition to alter the dice reserves to match the stack size) not that I expected anything in the first place - it was a pleasant surprise.

That being said maybe Ryan left team kdice on a shelf somewhere unfinished and one day he'll try to complete it.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary