Forum

New Hack: mattbceagles exploits it
Jdub! wrote
at 8:34 PM, Thursday April 1, 2010 EDT
In this hack, even when you die, you do not disappear off of the board. Eventually this leads to a first place every time, if you're patient enough. bcmatteagles uses the exploit, acts like a complete retard, and concludes with shouting that he got hacked. Pure genius.

A picture of this hack is here:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vnndbl.jpg

Please either patch or ban!

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 48 Next › Last »
063837469857 wrote
at 3:20 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
bump to refresh bcmat's memory
bcmatteagles wrote
at 3:31 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
You must have me confused with mattbceagles.

Seriously though, I addressed this in the other thread and admitted that I exploited a weakness in the site code, bumping this post doesn't prove anything.
063837469857 wrote
at 3:51 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
Actually first you denied it:

This is bogus, I wasn't even around and I got banned. Either someone hacked my password or this Jdub! guy has some grudge or something with me...

Then you tried to strawman:

Why would I nuke on my main in a freakin 100 table....

Then you copped to it:

I deserved to get banned for getting annoyed that they wouldnt give me a roll off or a chance to fight and taking matters into my own hands so to speak.

Anyways, I figure it's best to stop playing kdice for a while anyways so I'll leave my parting gift to the kcommunity with a detailed how to on the clone exploit.

http://kdice.com/discussion/topics/44795926

Now if you haven't read that linked thread yet (you wrote it) you explained there in detail how to exploit the website. That is why you were permabanned. Not because you were demonstrating a trick to a friend.
bcmatteagles wrote
at 3:58 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
Nice try at revisionist history.

I posted using an alt cause I was already banned for what Jdub! posted in the original post here. Posting the exploit was done as I was leaving and was probably a mistake but was unrelated to me being banned or not it was just a stupid thing I did which almost no one cared about, not even Ryan.

If Ryan had cared I probably would have been IP banned.
MadHat_Sam wrote
at 4:00 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
For the record I would have unbanned trendz or mattz if they were the player in question, are they my friends? Stop assuming the motives behind actions you aren't part of. Many players have been unbanned after the mod that "permabanned" them had left for good, TCS being the culprit here.
bcmatteagles wrote
at 4:01 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
And yea immediately after I did the exploit in the game against Jdub! I tried to get out of it with all the tactics you mentioned. In the end I admitted to being a dumbass and apologized for doing it and posted the guide which as I mentioned pretty much no one cared about since it was somewhat complicated to actually perform the exploit.

I'm glad Ryan patched the bug and if I could do it all over again, I probably wouldn't have been such an idiot, but such is life.
063837469857 wrote
at 4:05 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
Sam I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit. Not only do you not like either of those people you mentioned, neither of them were ever permabanned. Considering you wouldn't raise a finger to unban my Veta main when I had been playing clean for well over a year - and thraxle was nowhere to be found - I am doubly sure you're lying to protect yourself and matt here.

It's unbecoming.
063837469857 wrote
at 4:07 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
So is it the case that, for your friend's they can get an account unbanned if they only cheated and exploited and hacked the in game code but for anyone else if they got banned for sharing a login in chat 3 years ago you wouldn't?

I'm just trying to understand your incredibly concise and consistent moderation. I sense a pattern.
MadHat_Sam wrote
at 4:25 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
1. You have never played "clean" stop pretending you have.

2. Both trendz and mattz nuked, so they were appropriate examples for this situation of why it made sense to unban matt and I would have done the same for either of trendz or mattz despite not caring much for either. Don't pretend to speak for me.

3. Using your account of Veta not being unbanned isn't a true comparison as that account was banned by a mod that was still around if not very active at the time. I had seen Rob around a few days prior and a few days after you asked me. Although I didn't make any effort to ask him about it as it wasn't on my mind.

Do you have any other thoughts and motivations you would like to assume are behind my actions? Or would you like to have a more grown up discussion where you actually listen to what I say?
Thraxle wrote
at 4:32 PM, Friday October 21, 2011 EDT
I've never been nowhere to be found. I'm always on the forum...always.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary