Forum

A day of victory for those against PGA!!! Thanks fiero600!!!
kdicefreak wrote
at 4:57 PM, Sunday August 3, 2008 EDT
Thanks fiero600.

These are the cheaters: montecarlo, nuflis, MadHat_Sam, Zosod, Shevar, nexon, bcmatteagles

montecarlo PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:52 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nuflis PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

MadHat_Sam PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Zosod PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Shevar PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nexon PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

dasfury PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

bcmatteagles PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:45 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

« First ‹ Previous Replies 41 - 50 of 63 Next › Last »
OviloN wrote
at 9:54 AM, Monday November 9, 2009 EST
fiero stopped pgaing??? GREAT stuff :P
toocool4you20 wrote
at 12:31 PM, Monday November 9, 2009 EST
i now understand why MadHat_Sam is rude and inconsiderate... general profile of an internet cheater lowlife :(
MadHat_Sam wrote
at 4:35 PM, Monday November 9, 2009 EST
Hey fuckface I asked you to flag, you didn't so I farmed your dumbass into oblivion GTFO.

Also this is a list of some of the coolest people ever to play kdice.

Fiero just picked everyone he was jealous of and banned them ;-)
fiero600 wrote
at 11:52 AM, Saturday October 16, 2010 EDT
you are all still very welcome
kdicefreak wrote
at 8:39 PM, Saturday October 16, 2010 EDT
YAY
mr Kreuzfeld wrote
at 6:35 AM, Wednesday February 23, 2011 EST
bump :D
Boner Oiler wrote
at 7:07 AM, Wednesday February 23, 2011 EST
thanks for banning these cheaters fiero, i hope these new mods can hold a candle to your accomplishments
Cal Ripken wrote
at 9:50 AM, Wednesday February 23, 2011 EST
is that little fuck kdicefreak still here? I loved him.
mo chara wrote
at 4:20 PM, Wednesday February 23, 2011 EST
Hey fuckface I asked you to flag, you didn't so I farmed your dumbass into oblivion GTFO......not the type of post i would expect from a mod....lol
Prince Of Persia wrote
at 4:59 PM, Wednesday February 23, 2011 EST
gtfo
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary