Forum

A day of victory for those against PGA!!! Thanks fiero600!!!
kdicefreak wrote
at 4:57 PM, Sunday August 3, 2008 EDT
Thanks fiero600.

These are the cheaters: montecarlo, nuflis, MadHat_Sam, Zosod, Shevar, nexon, bcmatteagles

montecarlo PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:52 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nuflis PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

MadHat_Sam PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Zosod PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Shevar PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nexon PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

dasfury PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

bcmatteagles PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:45 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

« First ‹ Previous Replies 31 - 40 of 63 Next › Last »
jurgen wrote
at 1:44 AM, Tuesday August 26, 2008 EDT
http://kdice.com/discussion/topics/44762881

why IS jdizzle always the last one to know about anything?
Phospate wrote
at 7:37 AM, Tuesday August 26, 2008 EDT
it was long time ago....
fierosmom wrote
at 3:01 PM, Saturday August 30, 2008 EDT
I apologize for my little pyro's behavior. I've already taken his Barbie doll collection away and plan further punishments. Feel free to suggest some.

Katelyn, you dirty girl, please stay away from him.
fiero600 wrote
at 4:31 PM, Thursday November 5, 2009 EST
BUMP

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME KDICE COMMUNITY :)
Gurgi wrote
at 4:36 PM, Thursday November 5, 2009 EST
M I L F
the half monte wrote
at 10:15 PM, Thursday November 5, 2009 EST
that banning spree was fun
bcmatteagles wrote
at 11:48 PM, Thursday November 5, 2009 EST
Fiero still won't sit in games with me unless I sit teal... enough said...
fiero600 wrote
at 11:53 PM, Thursday November 5, 2009 EST
silence cheater!
kdicefreak wrote
at 1:04 PM, Sunday November 8, 2009 EST
those good old days when pga are banned.....
trendz wrote
at 1:53 PM, Sunday November 8, 2009 EST
"Katelyn, you dirty girl, please stay away from him."
heh
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary