Forum

A day of victory for those against PGA!!! Thanks fiero600!!!
kdicefreak wrote
at 4:57 PM, Sunday August 3, 2008 EDT
Thanks fiero600.

These are the cheaters: montecarlo, nuflis, MadHat_Sam, Zosod, Shevar, nexon, bcmatteagles

montecarlo PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:52 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nuflis PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

MadHat_Sam PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Zosod PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Shevar PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nexon PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

dasfury PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

bcmatteagles PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:45 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

« First ‹ Previous Replies 51 - 60 of 63 Next › Last »
reminder wrote
at 7:08 PM, Wednesday February 23, 2011 EST
lol @ thrax. Cheaters ALWAYS prosper here... only stupid cheaters get banned. +It's not even permaban most of times.

You very well know that anybody who is somebody cheats. Those who don't cheat end up with dozens of whites, occasional blue, or nothing at all... not impressive and worth remembering.
reminder wrote
at 7:09 PM, Wednesday February 23, 2011 EST
Shizz, didn't notice this had so many replies already.
mr Kreuzfeld wrote
at 5:35 AM, Thursday February 24, 2011 EST
reminder, look at the date, this is from 2008 when fiero was a mod. he banned all in top 10 bc his friend was on 1st, but didn't have time to play the last day. but then stuff happend, and he didn't win anyways
bcmatteagles wrote
at 12:44 PM, Thursday February 24, 2011 EST
This thread always seems to get bumped at least once a year, good times.
Prince Of Persia wrote
at 1:47 PM, Thursday February 24, 2011 EST
this was all made possible by meagles lol
montecarlo wrote
at 1:52 PM, Thursday February 24, 2011 EST
fuck you meagles. youre the one that caused all this shit, its true. that idiotic post in forums calling for a mass-pga pro-nuf and anti-voh. goddammit.
Thraxle wrote
at 1:53 PM, Thursday February 24, 2011 EST
I was anti-voh that end-month. I was desperately seeking approval from monte. Damn you monte for manipulating me!
montecarlo wrote
at 2:00 PM, Thursday February 24, 2011 EST
i never called for mass backing of voh over nuf. and i was pissed as hell when meagles posted that crusade in the forums. i sure as hell wasnt throwing points/games to nuf. i was just trying to get bronze that month. until Ryan docked nuf/voh. then i wanted 1st.

i dont think ill ever be able to laugh that month off sadly.
Prince Of Persia wrote
at 1:37 AM, Friday February 25, 2011 EST
remember when johnson tried to claim to be upmax for the entire next month?
yeah neither does anyone else
montecarlo wrote
at 5:31 AM, Friday February 25, 2011 EST
i remember him claiming that max was shared throughout july. i remember max changing personalities constantly that month. and then him claiming that, "oh wait, i'm actually my brother, i meant to log into MY account, oops, didnt notice." and he tried to convince us that he was UpmaxM, and his brother was whatever the other one was... MupmaxM?

jesus, i hated that month. same shitty reason that leek hated january 08. in the end, the less corrupt got punished by Ryan, who allowed the most corrupt to win it all, except he had his head too far in the sand to realize how wrong he was.

meh.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary