Forum

dear Ryan: unanswered grievances
montecarlo wrote
at 3:05 PM, Wednesday April 30, 2008 EDT
this post is meant to be a listing of all the shit we are pissed at ryan about. he used to be a very active developer of the game, but recently he has become mostly mute, except for the rare occasions in which he erratically swoops in to ruin the day.

for what its worth, this is actually a serious post. feel free to add to the list of grievances in reply.

we'll see if ryan ever replies.

1) Did you or did you not give Pat Whalen points at the end of March so that he could win the monthly competition?

2) Can you please give us the reasoning behind appointing fiero as the sole moderator, when most of the community did not support this idea?

3) Why did you change xsketch's point system on day 28.5 out of 30? (Why did you change the point rewards in kdice a few months ago in mid month?)

4) Why do you make major changes to the structure/rewardings of the game without giving anyone any forewarning?

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 52 Next › Last »
fiero600 wrote
at 8:21 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
wishbone, please limit what you need to say in one post at a time, as to not clog the forum pages. thank you
wishbone wrote
at 8:27 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
sorry master
rifty wrote
at 8:29 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
booooo

its the first place buying twat.

dasfury wrote
at 8:35 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
This last post by rifty seems to be bordering harassment.
rifty wrote
at 8:36 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
oooooh...

its wishboners sidekick.

Do you clean his shoes for him as well?

:)
Shevar wrote
at 8:59 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
seeing this I say we need mods for the forums. Threads always go way off topic.
fiero600 wrote
at 9:04 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
if a thread gets to the point of vulgarness or personal and offensive attacks on a player, then the forum can be modded. players can be silly and post nonsese all they want though, open forum
dasfury wrote
at 9:07 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
well fiero, if you were actually a female (like sophie) being called a 'twat' might be perceived as a bad thing.
rifty wrote
at 9:12 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
Now you're wishboners publicity officer and secretary as well as his sidekick?

How humiliating for you, dasfury.

I think he's calling for a coffee. Two sugars.

phoneguy wrote
at 9:14 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
This is kind of a crazy posting. I bitch and moan about certain things in the game, but I always remember it is a game.

This is Ryan's baby so who are you to complain what he does. The game is provided for FREE. So if you don't like it you should take any one of the following courses of action
1. Don't play
2. Don't pay
3. Start your own game

Really I've never heard so many people complain about something that was provided for free.

Get over it.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary