Forum

dear Ryan: unanswered grievances
montecarlo wrote
at 3:05 PM, Wednesday April 30, 2008 EDT
this post is meant to be a listing of all the shit we are pissed at ryan about. he used to be a very active developer of the game, but recently he has become mostly mute, except for the rare occasions in which he erratically swoops in to ruin the day.

for what its worth, this is actually a serious post. feel free to add to the list of grievances in reply.

we'll see if ryan ever replies.

1) Did you or did you not give Pat Whalen points at the end of March so that he could win the monthly competition?

2) Can you please give us the reasoning behind appointing fiero as the sole moderator, when most of the community did not support this idea?

3) Why did you change xsketch's point system on day 28.5 out of 30? (Why did you change the point rewards in kdice a few months ago in mid month?)

4) Why do you make major changes to the structure/rewardings of the game without giving anyone any forewarning?

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 52 Next › Last »
fish28 wrote
at 5:14 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
completely agree with fiero!
fiero600 wrote
at 7:24 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
thanks fish
dasfury wrote
at 8:04 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
"you need to learn that most people do not care either way who the moderator is as long as he is focused on keeping the game clean and not focused on the politics.
p.s.
pls dont respond to this if you are monte, das, wish, or any other members of the super cool elitest club because i do NOT care"

Your p.s. screams that you yearn to be involved in the politics on some level. You are like Bill O'Rielly or Fox News. Labeling a group of people like that. Shame on you.
rifty wrote
at 8:10 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
Dasfury, weren't you one of the juveniles who posted that childlike diatribe about dicegirl? Oh yeah, and the other one was that first place buying twat, wishbone.

Shame on you, you mean.

I'm with fiero.
dasfury wrote
at 8:12 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
Rifty, a public apology was made.

You are free to side with fiero, but be warned, you will probably be lied to.
fiero600 wrote
at 8:14 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
thanks for the support guys :)
if anyone is being harassed by another player or stalked by another player or if another player is making obscene comments/avatars please feel free to message me on aim and i will deal with it as soon as possible.
thanks again guys
wishbone wrote
at 8:18 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
I'm a woman
wishbone wrote
jk guys im a dude
wishbone wrote
jk jk i am really a woman
wishbone wrote
at 8:19 AM, Thursday May 1, 2008 EDT
wait i lied, im actually a dude from north carolina
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary