Forum

PGA is Cheating
Ryan wrote
at 1:52 AM, Thursday December 6, 2007 EST
If you team up against other players without them knowing it is a very unfair way to play and is therefore cheating. If you can't play any other way its kinda sad. I really believe in the game and PGA is not part of it.

There are a bunch of guys that think it's discussion worthly whether this is a valid way to play and it's absolutely not. I've told them this but they get off on their own special aim group thinking they're the "titans of kdice" when really they have no credibility.

If players here think this is a valid way to play please post here so I can remove your account so the rest of us can play the real game.... and trophies gained from this invalid play should be removed too.

Kdice is a great game and I believe there are great players out there that don't need to resort to these cheap tricks. I will move the game towards this pure kdice style as much as i can. For now I'll just remove people who chose otherwise.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 71 - 80 of 107 Next › Last »
MadWilly wrote
at 7:54 AM, Saturday December 15, 2007 EST
vanishing like who?
KingGorilla wrote
at 1:34 PM, Saturday December 15, 2007 EST
@ cifdtruckie:
Why flagging and get lots of -Points, when i am first? So i took 12 +Points.
cifdtruckie wrote
at 2:10 PM, Saturday December 15, 2007 EST
Good for you - so then why so upset? Are you positive that you would have faired better otherwise?
phoneguy wrote
at 10:51 PM, Saturday December 15, 2007 EST
i'm suprised that super strut has not commented since he is a big time pga'er.
I would like to propose that we(by we i mean you ryan) set up a few team tables that have locked allianced. Such as red and green, purple and yellow and the rest locked together. I think this would be a fun variation of the game and accomidate people who like to play in a team fasion.

kdicefreak wrote
at 10:13 PM, Thursday January 3, 2008 EST
bump....as a reminder to the newbies.
Canarioz wrote
at 3:06 PM, Friday January 4, 2008 EST
olkainry38, not only people of the top do that. What about the french (speaking) PGA, did u remember your friends Farempereur, pepecolo and another one who I don't remember?
Crissy wrote
at 11:54 PM, Saturday January 5, 2008 EST
I've been thinking along the lines of MadHat_Sam's post... I don't make plans to pga, but there are a few people I've gotten to know and it seems they avoid attacking me and I tend to avoid attacking them. No big conspiracy, just being a little nicer to friendly players... isn't that half of what the social aspect is all about?
kdicefreak wrote
at 3:00 PM, Sunday January 6, 2008 EST
i am not going to re-ignite the debate about PGA. and i am not going to respond to some og the personal attacks here.....i am not going to sink to your level.

all i want to say is thanks ryan.
lief79 wrote
at 4:46 PM, Sunday January 6, 2008 EST
From personal experience, I have to agree with Monte, they played a lot without using the cabal, and they are talented players.

When you entered a game with the cabal functioning, you were toast. There was no way to counter it.

I've seen some people treat their friends as PGAs too, AmoniaD comes to mind, as she was blatant about in a couple of occasions. No idea if she is still playing, I haven't seen her around in a while.

It might make sense to do some sort of PGA flagging that wears off with time, sorta like AIM's old warning system. Make it stand out and disapper with time. Make it require 3 people at a table to vote on two people, and make it be required in 2 out of 5 games in a row ... or everytime two people play together, something like that.

Make it a link that links back to a discussion post on them, or gets posted in their profile.

Other ideas?

The actual algorithm can be done through trial and error.
shiggyman wrote
at 6:43 PM, Sunday January 6, 2008 EST
VERY TRUE IT IS CHEATING
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary