Forum

PGA is Cheating
Ryan wrote
at 1:52 AM, Thursday December 6, 2007 EST
If you team up against other players without them knowing it is a very unfair way to play and is therefore cheating. If you can't play any other way its kinda sad. I really believe in the game and PGA is not part of it.

There are a bunch of guys that think it's discussion worthly whether this is a valid way to play and it's absolutely not. I've told them this but they get off on their own special aim group thinking they're the "titans of kdice" when really they have no credibility.

If players here think this is a valid way to play please post here so I can remove your account so the rest of us can play the real game.... and trophies gained from this invalid play should be removed too.

Kdice is a great game and I believe there are great players out there that don't need to resort to these cheap tricks. I will move the game towards this pure kdice style as much as i can. For now I'll just remove people who chose otherwise.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 81 - 90 of 107 Next › Last »
Valarian wrote
at 5:18 PM, Thursday January 17, 2008 EST
Just wanted to throw my two cents in. And ask a few questions myself.

2 cents: Blatant PGA's normally fall apart quickly. PGA's can be VERY obvious at time. But even so, there are many times when I or someone else would move a double stack in an odd way to let another place move their stack out HOPING the other would see it as an act of kindness and return the favor. Now we have an unspoken alliance and quickly confused with a pga. But these are obvious. People should be able to pick up on this. There are a few players that know me well and we have alot of fun chattin it up during a game. And yes we DO have a tendency to avoid attacking each other unless it's vital to our survival. But we necessarily don't communicate before game or thru 3rd party chat to be pre game allies and run thru everyone else. This game is about war. . .and all war is about diplomacy or power. So either be powerful and "try" to crush everyone in your path, or be diplomatic and make friends and share victory.
Also removing ID at tables WOULD BE A HORRRRRRRRIIIIBBBBBLLLLLEEE idea. This would only make PGAing easier. With the help of IM software they can communicate which table to join.

The ONLY way to prevent PGA is to set up a matchmaking system where you are randomly placed at a table based on your points and rank.

Question:
"When you entered a game with the cabal functioning, you were toast. There was no way to counter it. "

I've been around since early last year, and must not have climbed high enough in the ranks to hear about this "cabal" What this a group of people or what?
MadHat_Sam wrote
at 5:54 PM, Thursday January 17, 2008 EST
Does anyone still use IM to PGA any more? I cannot think of a more inefficient way of going about it. How about we let that one go. I am sure there are PGA's but no one really uses external IM software and if they do they are silly and will lose anyways.
phoneguy wrote
at 7:04 PM, Thursday January 17, 2008 EST
I think all the people against pga should form a pga against all the people who engage in a pga.
Kenjamin wrote
at 8:32 PM, Thursday January 17, 2008 EST
I agree with the title of this thread. They really need to get steroids out of Golf and back into Baseball!
kdicefreak wrote
at 12:22 PM, Friday February 1, 2008 EST
it's a new month
it's a new start
hope you don't have a writer's clot
and contribute to the kdice blog
PGA is cheating
you don't want to be deceiving
it may get you banned
you'll be alone and crying in the can
kdicefreak wrote
at 2:52 PM, Thursday February 7, 2008 EST
bump
LionGazoz wrote
at 3:07 PM, Thursday February 7, 2008 EST
unneccessary discussion

read this how to ban pga forever: http://www.kdice.com/ideas/ideas/44756518

(just past and copy if link not works)
kdicefreak wrote
at 7:33 AM, Wednesday February 20, 2008 EST
time to bump again.
Silex wrote
at 5:54 PM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
spanky6 and mitchandre are doing collusion (PGA).

They truce right from the start and don't tell the others, usually near the end one is first and then they fake a truce, then one protects the other while he takes all the others, NOT RESPECTING FLAGS AT ALL!!!

I witnesses 4 games going that way, I think they should be banned.
geoisonfire wrote
at 12:24 AM, Friday March 28, 2008 EDT
"Chris0123" and "retareded rock" PGA from the beginning of the game in 2500 level table. I knew they were gonna do that from their previous chatting before game. So i just sat and watched the game. I can't believe this is how a 2nd ranked player(Chris0123) plays the game.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary