Forum

unknown6096634
Meatbomb wrote
at 2:31 AM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
In order to help those of honor and principle, I am going to keep track of those who lie and steal in this thread.

Just so you know, if your score in one game is that important to you: you can easily get 1st place, instead of 2nd or 3rd, by turning against me and breaking alliance once our common enemies are vanquished, as I will not counterattack.

DISHONORABLE PLAYERS: BE VERY CAREFUL, THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KEEP THEIR WORD

1. Fraser_Park_Boy: would not surrender at end of hostilities, turned upon former allies.

2. Felixycat: would not surrender at end of hostilities, turned upon former allies.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 25 of 25
PowerSlug wrote
at 1:34 PM, Monday December 18, 2006 EST
player: "Eyeless"

crime: We made a truce which I honored, by not attacking his easy targets when I could have.

Only for him to back stab me a few rounds later when I was vulnerable.

Do not trust this player.
lardhat wrote
at 12:58 AM, Tuesday December 19, 2006 EST
Yes, Eyeless stabs you in the back. But actually i find treachery very fun. I don't do it. I'd be like a "good guy"... Trying to act "correctly", but that's just me. I love to find "bad guys". I don't team up with them. I try to remember them. But they HAVE to be around. Makes the game more fun.

Hum... Once Pizzafrau begged me not to kill her when i could, and i was the one that fought the one who was ahead, and she waited for me to have 1 territory and killed me.

Next game i made sure to kill her, no matter what.

Actually, i'll do that, whenever i have the chance. It's fun to have enemies! ^_^
MadWilli wrote
at 1:05 PM, Tuesday December 19, 2006 EST
add jochn on that list...
Tech wrote
at 1:09 PM, Tuesday December 19, 2006 EST
"Hum... Once Pizzafrau begged me not to kill her when i could, and i was the one that fought the one who was ahead, and she waited for me to have 1 territory and killed me."

You, my friend, were defeated by boobie power.
Lindsay wrote
at 10:53 PM, Tuesday December 19, 2006 EST
I admire players for their merit, and like playing on my own merit. It's something I get criticized for sometimes when I won't ally... I try to be respectful of people who gain rank by begging for 2nd or 3rd place, I just wish they would be respectful of the way I play. However, at least it can be said that I don't backstab. My alliances are either unspoken agreements for the time being, or if spoken the terms are "for the time being". Honestly, I have no respect for players who gain rank by begging for a + score place (2nd or 3rd), but I try to keep that opinion to myself unless ppl start ragging on me and heckling me for not playing that way.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary