Forum

unknown6096634
Meatbomb wrote
at 2:31 AM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
In order to help those of honor and principle, I am going to keep track of those who lie and steal in this thread.

Just so you know, if your score in one game is that important to you: you can easily get 1st place, instead of 2nd or 3rd, by turning against me and breaking alliance once our common enemies are vanquished, as I will not counterattack.

DISHONORABLE PLAYERS: BE VERY CAREFUL, THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KEEP THEIR WORD

1. Fraser_Park_Boy: would not surrender at end of hostilities, turned upon former allies.

2. Felixycat: would not surrender at end of hostilities, turned upon former allies.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 25 Next › Last »
morning wood wrote
at 8:14 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
OMG TEH ALLIANCEZ!!!111111
Meatbomb wrote
at 8:58 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
mxt: are you telling me there is no honour in being an agressive and self-indulgent bully?

I'm going to have to re-think this thing, I guess...
Lindsay wrote
at 10:05 AM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
Screw honor. PTW!!!!
Jen wrote
at 10:25 AM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
I agree with Lindsay, sore losers really bug me, and to create a forum blacklist is just pathetic, its a game!
Mad Max wrote
at 5:06 PM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
player "winter" is an all time alliance player .. in every game he ask the strongest or second strongest to alliance.
When first and second stronges build an alliance the game becomes senseless.
Rven wrote
at 5:42 PM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
Well, I dont mind that. It's just those pre-game aliances...
Lindsay wrote
at 6:22 PM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
Some people don't even have to be losing to act like sore losers. It's really obnoxious to be beat by someone (MadWilli) who's saying that the reason you're dying first is because you didn't agree to sit and wait to be 3rd. I could care less why I'm dying next. At least I didn't play like his pussy friends who sit there and wait for their turn to die all game.

Personally, when I'm that endgame situation where I get to choose who dies, I tend to have more mercy on the players who gave the best fight. Mainly because they're the ones you need to save up your power for, also because the fight is what makes the game so much fun to play... But obviously, the score is more enjoyable to some people than actually playing the game.
MadWilly wrote
at 7:12 PM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
lindsay you simply misunderstood. tell me if youe willing to hear me out. your choice.
Lindsay wrote
at 7:24 PM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
Maybe I did. I don't hold hard feelings anyway, so don't sweat it.
asterix wrote
at 4:11 AM, Sunday December 17, 2006 EST
I'm with Jen, this is just a game, don't take it too seriously.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary