Forum

Thanks for the memories!
ffbsensei wrote
at 12:26 AM, Tuesday March 16, 2021 EDT
So been playing this game since Dec 2006, trying to figure out this new game that looked oddly like Risk. Making new friends, new PGAs and PGEs (lol). Gone through the various iterations and changes...sadly the culture along with the number of the people have seemed to deteriorate over time. I kept playing more out of habit then really expecting things to change. I have decided to just give this up. Met some cool people here, loved the culture with the 10k tables with double negative dom if you got eliminated in the first round...ELO scoring, all of the changes and iterations.

I was sitting here a few weeks ago with maybe a dozen people sitting and no games going on. In the past, I remember being able to log on at any time of day and there would be dozens of tables filled with people.

I really enjoyed playing the 2k/5k/10k tables with people who knew how to play. This site had a cool culture with people who understood strategy.

Lots of great memories. Thanks Ryan for taking the time to invent this game. I suppose every thing under the sun has a season. Time to sow, time to reap, time to live and a time to die. Best of luck to you all!

Signing off!

Oni

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 23 of 23
Louis Cypher wrote
at 10:11 AM, Monday August 9, 2021 EDT
Dug - stop the trashtalking and get online so I can kick your ass again....

I AM BUNGHOLIO!
hcdug wrote
at 2:24 PM, Tuesday August 24, 2021 EDT
Man Louis, they always say the mind is the first thing to go.... Hope you are well buddy.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 8:18 AM, Friday August 27, 2021 EDT
I am very well. But you do have to put in some effort to get a reply from one of the oldest farts in town, don't you. PLUS I was in cornholio-mode, if you happne to remember Beavis and Butthead...
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary