Forum

Thanks for the memories!
ffbsensei wrote
at 12:26 AM, Tuesday March 16, 2021 EDT
So been playing this game since Dec 2006, trying to figure out this new game that looked oddly like Risk. Making new friends, new PGAs and PGEs (lol). Gone through the various iterations and changes...sadly the culture along with the number of the people have seemed to deteriorate over time. I kept playing more out of habit then really expecting things to change. I have decided to just give this up. Met some cool people here, loved the culture with the 10k tables with double negative dom if you got eliminated in the first round...ELO scoring, all of the changes and iterations.

I was sitting here a few weeks ago with maybe a dozen people sitting and no games going on. In the past, I remember being able to log on at any time of day and there would be dozens of tables filled with people.

I really enjoyed playing the 2k/5k/10k tables with people who knew how to play. This site had a cool culture with people who understood strategy.

Lots of great memories. Thanks Ryan for taking the time to invent this game. I suppose every thing under the sun has a season. Time to sow, time to reap, time to live and a time to die. Best of luck to you all!

Signing off!

Oni

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 23 Next › Last »
Dude111 wrote
at 5:21 AM, Sunday April 25, 2021 EDT
RIP
Walter_Bishop wrote
at 12:23 PM, Thursday May 20, 2021 EDT
Everyone comes back
Walter_Bishop wrote
at 12:23 PM, Thursday May 20, 2021 EDT
Everyone comes back
Dude111 wrote
at 1:48 PM, Tuesday June 29, 2021 EDT
GL HF
Gurgi wrote
at 3:59 PM, Thursday July 29, 2021 EDT
Hiiiiiiiiii
CuteKittens wrote
at 10:56 AM, Sunday August 1, 2021 EDT
Just seeing this now. Goodbye dear omni. Until we meet again.
Vermont wrote
at 12:03 PM, Monday August 2, 2021 EDT
Wow, hi kittens!
hcdug wrote
at 12:51 PM, Thursday August 5, 2021 EDT
Was a good run....
probabler wrote
at 11:08 AM, Friday August 6, 2021 EDT
We have no news from Jurgen and Co.
Some say: "No news is a good news".

imho probabilities are on our side.
barry gateaux wrote
at 7:33 PM, Friday August 6, 2021 EDT
hope dies last :)
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary