Forum

Need for ACTIVE admins/mods
AoA wrote
at 11:48 AM, Saturday November 9, 2019 EST
We need more active admins/moderators to be able ban people like City Fighter who openly ruin the game by making multiple proxy accounts and openly admitting it.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 31 Next › Last »
integral wrote
at 11:22 AM, Sunday January 5, 2020 EST
sorry, I will try to check in more often. I have about as much luck contacting ryan as you guys.

nothing I can do about broken tournies, all I can do is reset avatars, mute chat/forum posts, and stop playing.
New wrote
at 5:24 PM, Monday January 6, 2020 EST
POST from 'proxy' :)
that title you wrote is right you need 100 administrators to hear all day long and again we will kill and make the game worse, and for the sake of the punch you know him well who he is and what a player he is, i call him tariguz (american tariguz paper) that concerned pancer red he destroys the game by bothering you with the proxy and walks off the table and only writes to rewiews players all day when someone has created an account and so is suspicious or proxy but you need to know that that pancer red has his own proxy here i will list his nicknames proxy or alt accounts !!

these three accounts are the Kurton / Bajo Hazard proxy panzer proxy. This account was created Jan. 5, 2020.
PanzerRed on Sunday January 5, 2020
Bivo City Fighter Proxy - [This review was automatically posted using Deadcode Tools for KDice. Download: http://kdice.com/profile/44773121]
PeteyC on Sunday January 5, 2020
proxy
AoA on Sunday January 5, 2020 I know as soon as the pancer leaves a comment I have a program that shows me who writes where it writes..I personally will destroy the game for the punch integral integral dicks the pancer and does everything the panzer orders and you still won't have a tournament not even games. until you make changes in your gaming community!
integral wrote
at 7:39 AM, Tuesday January 7, 2020 EST
It's not just panzer or AOA. I can check IPs so I know what accounts are associated with which players.

You can keep making accounts, I might not ban them right away but I'll ban them eventually.

You won't win.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:56 AM, Tuesday January 7, 2020 EST
Thank you very much for the effort Integral.
gtzlat wrote
at 9:50 AM, Tuesday January 7, 2020 EST
int, unban me pls
chiefKeef wrote
at 1:34 PM, Friday January 10, 2020 EST
Ill do it. I said years ago I should of been mod. I'm still one of the biggest donors to the website. I'm going to try and get hold of Ryan and see if i can get something to happen. Been active on the site for over 10 years and it's awful to see it die in this way.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:23 AM, Monday January 13, 2020 EST
I am very happy for anybody willing to do something. The fact that you have been acknowledged as a contributor is a pro. However, the amazing list of ban (https://kdice.com/profile/45156812/reviews) is a strong con - remembering people deny others because of strong language.

jaja wrote
at 12:20 AM, Wednesday January 15, 2020 EST
If you were truly happy for anybody willing to do something, then why would you compose a barely disguised hate post denouncing him?
At this point we should be happy for any eligible candidate.
The guy may have his flaws, but I'm certain he isn't longing for the extermination of a Serbian player and his whole family by Kosovan war criminals.

Aleksa_bre: moron
Louis Cypher: you are from Serbia?
Louis Cypher: Let's hope the good guys from kosovo get you and all your family
Louis Cypher: happy dying.

Anyway, chiefKeef just ironically reposted an earlier post. It seems you overlooked that because you still haven't given up on the mod dream.
Let it be, buddy.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:37 AM, Wednesday January 15, 2020 EST
I am not willing to be a mod any more.

I don't need this job to be a happy person. I was offering help. It has been denied (by exactly one person) as much as it has been approved (by exactly one person). Fine for me.

I would like to see help being given. But, unlike others, I have been around long enough to see very bad mods in action. I don't think countless bans for numerous reasons qualify a person to be a mod.

So, the offers from monsanto (unfortunately I doubt he'll get paid) or mmcool were very acceptable from my point of view.

However, as Ryan is not reacting, I think nothing will happen at all. But then, this might be better than having the wrong mod, right?
PanzerRed wrote
at 11:50 AM, Wednesday January 15, 2020 EST
I support Louis Cypher's candidacy for modship.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary