Forum

Need for ACTIVE admins/mods
AoA wrote
at 11:48 AM, Saturday November 9, 2019 EST
We need more active admins/moderators to be able ban people like City Fighter who openly ruin the game by making multiple proxy accounts and openly admitting it.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 31 Next › Last »
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:33 AM, Wednesday December 18, 2019 EST
I always said that I don't want to be a mod because a) I am neither willing nor able to spend the time and accuracy e.g. Jurgen did and b) I am a proven sore loser sometimes losing the track a bit in the chat box (you know what I mean).

However, this also is one if not the oldest still active account and given the current situation I'd be willing to step in for a limited time.

The only thing I'd do as a mod would be ending those tourneys and banning the obvious proxies (e.g. those active in the tourneys).
charliebrown2000 wrote
at 6:44 AM, Wednesday December 18, 2019 EST
i didn't think i would ever say this, but i support your request to be a mod, louis.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:51 AM, Wednesday December 18, 2019 EST
Honestly - I never thought I'd volunteer for something like that. Plus I agree that I might not be the best suited person. So, if others step up or the existing ones return to action, I'd gladly step down again.

To Jurgen, Integral, Pursey and skrumgear: I wouldn't expect you to be here all the time. If each of you turned up once a week for an hour, that'd be a great help already.
jaja wrote
at 12:27 AM, Thursday December 19, 2019 EST
While I agree that something needs to be done about this situation, I have to speak out against the election of Louis Cypher.
He has a long record of insulting players - here is just one example:

Louis Cypher: interesting.
Louis Cypher: not reasonable, but interesting.
Louis Cypher: ok - the frequency of assholes occurring is sky-rocketing here. I hope some aids-virus is ready to get to you.
Louis Cypher: have a lethal weekend, hope to not see you again - that was for you purp.

It's safe to assume that someone as immature as him would do more harm than good if he had power.

As for suitable candidates, I'll nominate old school legend avesano and Alperen Kalay for the job.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:37 AM, Thursday December 19, 2019 EST
Jaja - please use your main here (I don't know which one that would be). It is kind of insulting to have people hiding behind countless accounts commenting on me. And no, I do not spend the time to keep a record on alts.

I have 2 accounts and have never disguised who I am. If this was your main, how dare you speak of "old school legends".

However, as the Louis-account might be a bit burned by those truely negative outbursts of mine, it might be an option to use the other as a mod. That would also open the chance to keep playing as Louis (I don't think active playing with a mod-account is too good).

If there is something old school here, it is me.

And yes, I am very often insulting people, I am a sore loser. I try to reduce the insulting, but I have always said and will always say, that channeling anger (as a sore loser) into words in a chatbox is WAY better than living it out to real world people.

I agree that I went totally out of line in that comment - and it wasn't the first time. I insist though, that you are very good in provoking that sort of behaviour, for which ever reason. ist is not like I sit a table and start insulting people, there usually is a history and a development. And you are likely to put oil in a fire there.

In total, I do have a record of 13 years here without cheating or stabbing. I have asked for bans and subjected some that were not right from my perspective. I have had little to no criticism for these activities.

Alperen and avesano are good players. Both have been accused multiple times of pga-ing with IQ Jackass (to name the worst) and others. Both have a clean record regarding bans and alike, however there are claims for sitting multiple accounts. So both are discussed and have faced criticism.

They would both not be my choice for mods if there were many alternatives. I don't expect them to perform like BDK did, yet I'd hope for others. Regardless, in the current situation they certainly are better than nothing.

However, for both of them and myself, it would be good to have some observation to have the powers removed quickly if complains took overhand. Which, unfortunately, would request an active observatino by Ryan...

PanzerRed wrote
at 3:52 AM, Thursday December 19, 2019 EST
Alperen Kalay has P.G.A.-ed a lot (especially with F@???). There are numerous examples. Here are the most notorious ones.

He P.G.A.'ed throughout a tourney with F@???, XIV Louis (probably avesano), and IQ Jackass (now banned). When the only people left were the 4 P.G.A.'ers, Kalay suggested they roll:

https://kdice.com/games/84070571

They roll, move onto the next round, and the 3 remaining P.G.A.'ers roll again:

https://kdice.com/games/84070584

Exactly a week later, 3 of them (minus XIV Louis) did the same P.G.A. nonsense at another 250 Daily Reprise tourney:

https://kdice.com/games/84115675
Monsanto wrote
at 1:09 PM, Thursday December 19, 2019 EST
just pay me :D
whimsical wrote
at 5:39 PM, Friday December 20, 2019 EST
Its awesome that bivo is finally hitting the top 3!
mmcool wrote
at 12:15 PM, Sunday December 22, 2019 EST
i can, but i need to do a new account. Bc i dont have any access too my email adress and there is no way to change it. So i never can change my password
charliebrown2000 wrote
at 9:52 AM, Saturday January 4, 2020 EST
well, i guess kdice is going to an end (not suprising, but still sad, i think).

integral was online on 02.01.20, but didn't ban the proxies or fix the tourneys...

KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary