Forum

kdice ideas wanted
Pursey wrote
at 12:56 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
Could I solicit from everyone, and yes I know there is a ideas section - but what I'd like to see is for everyone to list one new feature they'd like to see for the game (new badges, new comps, something), one thing they'd like to see changed (the design, the points system, whatever), and what is most important to them about kdice.

I want to know say, a few things from everyone. What keeps you playing, what would make you play more, and what you think would be cool to see, and what needs to happen most urgently. The ideas section will still be reviewed.

You can reply here or you can email them [email protected]

Thank you all in advance!
Pursey, kdice rules advisor

« First ‹ Previous Replies 51 - 60 of 94 Next › Last »
Caesar wrote
at 1:54 AM, Thursday August 17, 2017 EDT
then we hv our new type: University PGAssssssssss
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:02 AM, Thursday August 17, 2017 EDT
Wait - are you saying this is not an experiment by a social studies class? I always thought I was participating in a big experiment on a society with a mostly absent god, hardly any laws and arbitrary changes in those and their evaluation at random moments.....

You really want to say this is just a game with nobody evaluating the nice data coming out of it?

Dissappointing.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:07 AM, Thursday August 17, 2017 EDT
Right now we have 16 spectators listed at the tables and a total of 4 players seated, some of them on 2 tables in parallel.

How about an auto-logout after 1h of not sitting to see how dead it really is? Currently this looks like activity but ther is none.
Magic Roundabout wrote
at 3:32 PM, Thursday August 31, 2017 EDT
ryan

I would like to see awards or badges for most kills etc

After level 100 you should be able to prestige and get a special badge for each one similar to call of duty style that would be pretty cool and a reason for the old timers to keep playing.

Team games where the teams are random each game but are only 3v3 based.

expansion on the forum I would like to see proper category's post count etc etc

The ability to see who is a mod without clicking there profile / knowing already.

Ill post more when i get time
Magic Roundabout wrote
at 3:32 PM, Thursday August 31, 2017 EDT
ryan

After level 100 you should be able to prestige and get a special badge for each one similar to call of duty style that would be pretty cool and a reason for the old timers to keep playing.

The ability to see who is a mod without clicking there profile / knowing already.

Magic Roundabout wrote
at 3:33 PM, Thursday August 31, 2017 EDT
ryan

Magic Roundabout wrote
at 3:33 PM, Thursday August 31, 2017 EDT
sorry for triple post....
StudiousGangster wrote
at 3:49 PM, Thursday August 31, 2017 EDT
Hall of fame for people like SG
Alperen Kalay wrote
at 5:31 AM, Sunday September 3, 2017 EDT
Bring back sunday slam for sure more tourney more fun.

And i suggest that a tourney only for veterans like +60 lvl or something would be great. that might push people to farm and keep up with the game.
greeen wrote
at 11:27 PM, Sunday September 3, 2017 EDT
The only thing that keeps me playing is if I see old players coming back. Urgently I want the game to have tournaments only for certain levels in a tournament. Eg Level 40 join only in the tournament. Then it would be fair for new people to compete with their level rather than a player who lives for this game and has more than 30 medals and truces with everyone they know on the higher tables.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary