Forum

Report Agent Mulder here
jurgen wrote
at 5:40 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
Long story short, Mulder got permabanned because he's a non-stop toxic influence on KDice: his playstyle (stab, lie, disco, etc), his language, his trolling in all possible ways and last but not least his cheating.

I have enough proof now that Mulder cheated all month of June, by pgaing, by being funneled and by and communicating through IM.

I have asked Ryan for a point reset because Mulder does not deserve the 300k gold at all.

I've been busy banning Mulder's alts because I will remove his play and chat every time I see him.

Everyone is free to help by posting a link to the alt profile. If it's obvious, screencaps aren't needed. Screencaps are welcome when it's not obvious by the name alone that it's him.

He's impossible to talk to so I'm sure he won't just leave. That's fine, I'm always flexible and give people plenty of chances. But once you crossed the last line, there's no turning back. So he'll be banned until he leaves now.

He'll probably be able to sneak in a few games or troll a bit since I don't plan on babysitting Kdice 24/7. If he's there, I recommend ignoring him as much as possible (don't feed the troll). Just report him here and mute him if he spams the chat.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 121 - 126 of 126
ceban wrote
at 5:45 AM, Tuesday January 20, 2015 EST
pseudocalm
Fatman_x wrote
at 4:01 PM, Wednesday January 21, 2015 EST
one more of shannons alt's:
Higgin
jurgen wrote
at 5:05 PM, Wednesday January 21, 2015 EST
higgin is not mulder
jurgen wrote
at 5:03 PM, Friday January 23, 2015 EST
OJ SlMPSON waste of time and annoying -changeAvatar -chat -play -re-register Ryan 6:56 PM, Thursday January 22, 2015 CST

Ryan helping out in banning Mulder alts sooooo made my day haha <3
dasfury wrote
at 8:52 AM, Friday January 30, 2015 EST
I saw him in this terrible show with some chick named Scully.
Jungen wrote
at 10:57 AM, Saturday January 2, 2021 EST
Whoa, i just read this whole thing. Loves you guys!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary