Forum

Report Agent Mulder here
jurgen wrote
at 5:40 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
Long story short, Mulder got permabanned because he's a non-stop toxic influence on KDice: his playstyle (stab, lie, disco, etc), his language, his trolling in all possible ways and last but not least his cheating.

I have enough proof now that Mulder cheated all month of June, by pgaing, by being funneled and by and communicating through IM.

I have asked Ryan for a point reset because Mulder does not deserve the 300k gold at all.

I've been busy banning Mulder's alts because I will remove his play and chat every time I see him.

Everyone is free to help by posting a link to the alt profile. If it's obvious, screencaps aren't needed. Screencaps are welcome when it's not obvious by the name alone that it's him.

He's impossible to talk to so I'm sure he won't just leave. That's fine, I'm always flexible and give people plenty of chances. But once you crossed the last line, there's no turning back. So he'll be banned until he leaves now.

He'll probably be able to sneak in a few games or troll a bit since I don't plan on babysitting Kdice 24/7. If he's there, I recommend ignoring him as much as possible (don't feed the troll). Just report him here and mute him if he spams the chat.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 111 - 120 of 126 Next › Last »
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 6:38 AM, Sunday November 30, 2014 EST
k
Fatman_x wrote
at 6:55 AM, Sunday November 30, 2014 EST
and bdk, your 'k' didnt ban who'z nuts, and he revield my real name in review on my profile... so pls ban who'sNutz? like you banned me for same reason.
STJ inc wrote
at 11:42 AM, Sunday November 30, 2014 EST
Can we please stop talking about this guy?

Thnx

/Thread
Gurgi wrote
at 11:55 AM, Sunday November 30, 2014 EST
dont think this is about him anymore
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 4:15 PM, Sunday November 30, 2014 EST
You are correct fatman_x. The situation has been resolved.
jurgen wrote
at 5:01 PM, Friday December 26, 2014 EST
OK, back on topic

just wanted to take advantage of the situation where everyone is still in a drunk and happy Christmas mood too inform you guys that I gave Agent Mulder post back.

Feel free to go zomg why, 7000th chance, you said last chance before, wtf, consisteny, blah blah

I know!

anyway, he's getting back post on Agent Mulder for the occasional post. His words: "i wont write anything crazy...just funny witty stuff (no arguing, trolling, fighting, NO free agent mulder crap, no spamming etc.)"

Forum activity is perfectly doable to control. He's not getting chat or play. The deal is off when he is spotted playing or chatting.

Maybe people noticed that things have been calm the last few weeks? no spam, no trolling fake alts, no nothing? That was my condition for him to get post back.

I like that quiet situation so I decided + post was worth it and I'm pretty sure most people will agree that it's a good trade-off. sorry for the people that don't agree. FYI, it's a one time offer, not just something to try every 2 weeks.

Happy Holidays people! xoxo
Agent Mulder wrote
at 6:09 PM, Friday December 26, 2014 EST
Hi
chiefKeef wrote
at 2:24 AM, Saturday December 27, 2014 EST
free agent mulder
Buttwank wrote
at 10:28 AM, Tuesday December 30, 2014 EST
Why can't he be free? Who really cares if he cheats does anyone besides bivo take this competition seriously at all?
ceban wrote
at 8:53 PM, Monday January 19, 2015 EST
just one more his account...
nomn0mnom
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary