Forum

Report Agent Mulder here
jurgen wrote
at 5:40 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
Long story short, Mulder got permabanned because he's a non-stop toxic influence on KDice: his playstyle (stab, lie, disco, etc), his language, his trolling in all possible ways and last but not least his cheating.

I have enough proof now that Mulder cheated all month of June, by pgaing, by being funneled and by and communicating through IM.

I have asked Ryan for a point reset because Mulder does not deserve the 300k gold at all.

I've been busy banning Mulder's alts because I will remove his play and chat every time I see him.

Everyone is free to help by posting a link to the alt profile. If it's obvious, screencaps aren't needed. Screencaps are welcome when it's not obvious by the name alone that it's him.

He's impossible to talk to so I'm sure he won't just leave. That's fine, I'm always flexible and give people plenty of chances. But once you crossed the last line, there's no turning back. So he'll be banned until he leaves now.

He'll probably be able to sneak in a few games or troll a bit since I don't plan on babysitting Kdice 24/7. If he's there, I recommend ignoring him as much as possible (don't feed the troll). Just report him here and mute him if he spams the chat.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 126 Next › Last »
JUSTcallmePRE wrote
at 3:58 PM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
real talk, I must be the only one who enjoyed playing with Mulder... there's far worse than him out there
whimsical wrote
at 4:00 PM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
no1 is doubting that he had way too many chances and deserves the ban but i played a ton with him and id be shocked if he cheated more than anyone else who wins the gold medal, i dont see why its reset worthy unless you have some really hardcore evidence of some serious stuff
whimsical wrote
at 4:07 PM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
also. the discoers, stabbers, and liars of this game ARE the true champions. at least in my book. shannon wasn't a champion though
Skyler wrote
at 6:57 PM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
GJ!
greeen wrote
at 7:11 PM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
TY!
Lil Johnson213 wrote
at 11:13 AM, Sunday July 20, 2014 EDT
what does disco mean?
jurgen wrote
at 11:44 AM, Sunday July 20, 2014 EDT
THRILLHO wrote
at 5:44 PM, Sunday July 20, 2014 EDT
I use the disco thing whenever I can. Basically when you have v-flagged 2nd and it gets down to the final 2, if one person sits out, clicking sit out with cause the game to end. It quickly flashes between your turn and their turn for 3 rounds (too fast for them to do anything) and because they sat out first, they get 2nd and you get 1st.

So if you are a jerk (like me) you try to engage them in some bullshit argument so that they lag out while they are angrily typing to you. As soon as they sit out you click sit out.

To me the only thing on this site which constitutes "cheating" is PGA and point funelling. Stabbing etc is all part of the game. There are consequences in that you develop a bad reputation and people stop taking your flags, so that works itself out.

There's not a lot you can do as a player if 3 people at a table are legitimate PGA. I can't remember his name, but Mulder had someone following him around like a bad smell blowing smoke up his ass and helping him out wherever possible in that fashion.

As for why he was banned, being toxic should be reason enough without going into the semantics of exactly which rules he broke. You can be an unlikable player without being cancerous to this site.
Lil Johnson213 wrote
at 11:32 PM, Sunday July 20, 2014 EDT
What did Ryan say about the point reset?
bebel wrote
at 2:03 AM, Monday July 21, 2014 EDT
I actually have played a lot of games with Furgi, on 2k and 5k, last month and if one thing is for sure is that a lot of players hate him, which is not very consistent with PGA (this thread, full of haters, confirms it).

As a player, he is pretty painful to play with, as he does lie, and in general take any chance at stabbing (his favorite being finishing 2nd and trying to get some extra dom from the 1rst player. When the player in first fight back he pretends to have the right to stabb. Petty but legal at Kdice).
knowing that I have never seen Jurgen on any of these games, I would tend to think that his banning is more from personal grudge than anything real.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary