Forum

Report Agent Mulder here
jurgen wrote
at 5:40 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
Long story short, Mulder got permabanned because he's a non-stop toxic influence on KDice: his playstyle (stab, lie, disco, etc), his language, his trolling in all possible ways and last but not least his cheating.

I have enough proof now that Mulder cheated all month of June, by pgaing, by being funneled and by and communicating through IM.

I have asked Ryan for a point reset because Mulder does not deserve the 300k gold at all.

I've been busy banning Mulder's alts because I will remove his play and chat every time I see him.

Everyone is free to help by posting a link to the alt profile. If it's obvious, screencaps aren't needed. Screencaps are welcome when it's not obvious by the name alone that it's him.

He's impossible to talk to so I'm sure he won't just leave. That's fine, I'm always flexible and give people plenty of chances. But once you crossed the last line, there's no turning back. So he'll be banned until he leaves now.

He'll probably be able to sneak in a few games or troll a bit since I don't plan on babysitting Kdice 24/7. If he's there, I recommend ignoring him as much as possible (don't feed the troll). Just report him here and mute him if he spams the chat.

Replies 1 - 10 of 126 Next › Last »
Gdott wrote
at 8:24 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
alt: thrillo
source: i play a fake detective on the internet.
wishbone wrote
at 9:32 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
mad_hatSam_
Slinus wrote
at 10:18 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
jurgen: "his playstyle (stab, lie, disco, etc)"

is a reason to be banned now? rip KDice.
whimsical wrote
at 10:19 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
i dont see how stabbing, lying, and discoing is "toxic influence"

btw, who funneled and IMed him?
Gauntlet15 wrote
at 10:32 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
I applaud Jurgen, but stabbing lying and cheating should be factored in. That being said, Mulder IS toxic and I can remember many instances in June with his PGA's. He has problems within his own life that he needs to get sorted out. Thank you Jurgen for Perma-banning that fuck-head.
Gauntlet15 wrote
at 10:35 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
Wait, cheating should be factored in, don't listen to me... lol
whimsical wrote
at 10:45 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
jurgen should just publicize his cheating evidence so we can have another summer banning spree
integral wrote
at 10:56 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
I agree with the permaban.

I'm not going to argue the point, but I don't think AM cheated anymore than anyone else does when they go for first. I don't agree with the reset.
Buttwank wrote
at 11:42 AM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
Free Mulder 2014
jurgen wrote
at 2:00 PM, Saturday July 19, 2014 EDT
stabbing, lying, and discoing are not bannable, it's just a shitty game attitude that a true champion would never need to gain points

It was (past tense) all just part of his toxic effect to the community and to the atmosphere at the top table .

He was banned for his trolling, his abusive chat, his pgaing etc. ALL bannable and my god, I lost count of how many times I warned him and didn't even ban.

The evidence is where it needs to be: Ryan and me have it. He doesn't need a public trial and if we would, I'm pretty sure 99% of the people that ever played with him would not doubt for a second that he needed to be permabanned.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary