Forum

Attention Fellow Mods
KDICEMOD wrote
at 9:39 AM, Thursday October 14, 2010 EDT
I'm requesting an IP ban with Ryan for Yodel. In the event that this takes awhile or Yodel acquires different IPs, please take the time to permanently ban any account of his you see or know about. I'm pretty sure BR was already doing this, but I'm asking for everyone to pay attention and annoy him till he leaves permanently.

Thanks.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 31 - 32 of 32
Vermont wrote
at 9:08 PM, Tuesday June 30, 2020 EDT
I still enjoy my previous post here. I hope it worked out for him.
TheBetterYodel wrote
at 2:54 AM, Friday July 3, 2020 EDT
Sup. Kinda funny y'all still think about me. I remember trying to buy the site off of Ryan but instead I bought a house. Probably a better deal for me seeing the shape the site is in.

I actually only remember this place much because I truly regret trolling Travis the way I did. It's the only time I've been that way and is so contrary to who I am and my values that I cringe inside every time I think about it.
I was just so mad at he and fiero making fun of me for almost dying (I was in the hospital with a tube in my chest for 3 days and they thought it would be funny to mock me. I wonder how many of you actually remember that was how it started) that I wanted to make him as mad as he made me and since nothing else was working I went low. It's not an excuse just an explanation. I should have been the bigger man and walked away, but I didn't. I have only myself to blame.

For what it's worth Travis I'm sorry. I hope you made it in the music world. You have a very nice voice. I remember hearing you sing a few times.

The rest of you can fuck off, ya'll are cheaters and you know it. :P
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary