Forum

Attention Fellow Mods
KDICEMOD wrote
at 9:39 AM, Thursday October 14, 2010 EDT
I'm requesting an IP ban with Ryan for Yodel. In the event that this takes awhile or Yodel acquires different IPs, please take the time to permanently ban any account of his you see or know about. I'm pretty sure BR was already doing this, but I'm asking for everyone to pay attention and annoy him till he leaves permanently.

Thanks.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 32 Next › Last »
RyanIsMyFriend wrote
at 1:24 PM, Friday October 15, 2010 EDT
I like how Kate has a fake picture of herself up and uses it to get guys to PGA her.

Care to post a real pic Ms fugly? I thought so.
DoubleDogDareYa wrote
at 5:56 PM, Friday October 15, 2010 EDT
So I never realized how many alts that the player formerly known as Yodel actually has.
His PanzyBrigade alt was news to me. And he is most definitely a racist idiot based on post from the PanzyBrigade account.

While I think that some of his angst is well founded, his method of coping is pathetic.

He is pissed with the cheating at the top. I've been through that. Most of us have. But I will say that things have improved tremendously with the addition of the new mods. Also, the increased activity of all of the mods has made this site a better place.

Words of wisdom to Yodel. (not to be confused with "wiz dumb")

1) get back in favor by sincerely apologizing to the mods.
2) Focus ways to improve the site and stop rants and bitching. You become part of the problem when you fail to help come up with a solution. 3) Take & submit screen shots like you have in the past, but send them to all mods. Not just thrax.

Yodel, you may have a lot to offer. You're just going about it in the wrong way. But I know I am wasting my time because there is no way to convert a racist/hater.

its really chase wrote
at 6:06 PM, Friday October 15, 2010 EDT
only dddy would try to rationalize tby's behavior
PGEPGAPBNJ wrote
at 6:11 PM, Friday October 15, 2010 EDT
could work, lets see
stringcheese wrote
at 10:15 PM, Friday October 15, 2010 EDT
There's a way to cheat?
FuckThraxIsHax wrote
at 3:38 AM, Sunday October 17, 2010 EDT
DDDY are you on crack? Plz explain how things have improved. So far since the new mods have come in there has been even more extremely obvious cheating going on. Many times this cheating is done with mods approval or egging on...

This site is a complete joke.

Also the acc panzybrigrade is totally a racist acc. I have many troll acc's that I use to basically turn a mirror to everyone about how ugly they have become on this site. I realize most people don't get it but that's fine. Most people are stupid as fuck pieces of shit (talking to you here Sam) and the world would be better of without them.
FuckThraxIsHax wrote
at 3:39 AM, Sunday October 17, 2010 EDT
PS. I'm only racist to Travis on my "main" because Travis uses his race like Obama does and thus should be ridiculed for it. :)

Now have a good day and enjoy banning this acc in like 50 hours. Whenever a mod actually gets on on Sunday lol.
FuckThraxIsHax wrote
at 3:53 AM, Sunday October 17, 2010 EDT
Btw if you gonna IP ban me have ryan send me a fucking email explaining why please. I would actually like to talk to the jackass who takes my money yet lets others cheat all day long and doesn't care.

Really I would.
Vermont wrote
at 4:03 PM, Sunday October 17, 2010 EDT
And if you explain yourself as eloquently to him as you consistently do here, I can't imagine why he won't do everything you ask for.
Thraxle wrote
at 10:52 PM, Monday June 29, 2020 EDT
Wonder what Yodel is up to these days.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary