Forum

Bone-Roller
Gurgi wrote
at 10:25 AM, Thursday August 19, 2010 EDT
you can leave spam warnings on a players wall

most players never check their review so it is a waste of time IMO

and ryan did give all mods the ability to post on anyones wall - for that reason

« First ‹ Previous Replies 31 - 40 of 107 Next › Last »
Vermont wrote
at 9:37 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
I certainly have not have been as active as you thrax, but I do have a couple hundred bans since I've been a mod. I just generally don't end up with nastygrams in the forum as a result.

You conservative bastard, you.
KDICEMOD wrote
at 9:58 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
I would tend to think I'm a fucking Progressive when it comes to KDice (I shudder at the thought of calling myself that). The only backlash I receive is from the ones that get moderated, or the ones that enjoy cheating and don't get to do it as openly or as often. Contrary to popular belief, this site will do just fine without cheaters buying multiple memberships to share/cheat/proxy/PGA....etc. The potential of this site lies in its future, not its past. Things have been slowly changing for the better and now we need to get Ryan on board to make a few more changes and spice the place up.

Patience is a virtue...
KDICEMOD wrote
at 9:59 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
Verms, you've done just fine. I didn't expect anyone to be on here 24/7 catching every little thing that happens. That's why I asked Ryan for the help, and now we have it.
greekboi wrote
at 10:00 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
does DDDY have mental issues or something? he has zero sense of reality he's like a deranged lunatic schitzophrenic except only within the confines of kdice..crazy conspiracists he acts like kdice is rigged each month like the 1919 World Series
DoubleDogDareYa wrote
at 10:26 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
GB.... your are on to something big...

"the worms squirm before the birds swallow them whole"
Vermont wrote
at 10:27 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
ok thrax, I just noticed you said you were the only mod. Me just being defensive ;)
Vermont wrote
at 10:38 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
Not that that's anything new.
Thraxle wrote
at 10:49 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
I was in the beginning.
scaramanga wrote
at 10:51 PM, Sunday August 22, 2010 EDT
so are you saying it isnt?
Gurgi wrote
at 11:36 AM, Monday August 23, 2010 EDT
dddy just likes attention greekboi

/global mute dddy

and thrax i do agree u have been doing a good job ^_^ (CUZ IM NOT BANNED)
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary