Forum

Mod Nominations at Ryan's Request
KDICEMOD wrote
at 9:50 PM, Sunday June 6, 2010 EDT
I'd like the following players to sound off on their desire, or lack of desire, to become a moderator. Some of the people I'm about to list may not be very active these days, but I'm extending the offer anyways:

MadHat_Sam
Bone-Roller
masterDD
Shevar
Myriad
Loobee
Rowdyazell

These are players I know well and would trust them to be fair and unbiased. They are worthy of an opportunity to moderate this community in my humble opinion. Ryan has requested a list of people to recommend as mods and this is my list.

Anyone mentioned above that would like to help moderate this site should respond to this thread immediately. I don't always have a window of opportunity to make changes around here, so let's act quickly. If you don't wish to take on the responsibilities of a moderator, or you don't feel you have the time or temperment for the position, respectfully decline.

Thanks,

Thrax

p.s. I'm not looking for additions or subtractions to this list, nor am I looking for judgements on my list from the community. I'm just looking for the opinion of the people on my list.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 102 Next › Last »
Rowdyazell wrote
at 8:37 AM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
Im in
play_mate wrote
at 9:00 AM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
I just wonder.
Of course these are all good suggestions....

Yet pls consider...
doesn`t being a mod also practically disable their performance as top players ???? (which would be a big pity)

Therefore i tend to believe that becoming a mod would be rather suitable for players who are out of the contemporary competitons (kinda retired without being desinterested) since one can not possibly be a mod (= referee) and top player at the same time.

It does not work in sports, so why should it work here ?
Monte's Hot Wife wrote
at 9:40 AM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
I CAN KDICE IN THE KITCHEN. ITS CALLED A LAPTOP, DICKHEAD.

the full monte wrote
at 9:43 AM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
stfu and ovulate, woman.
Monte's Hot Wife wrote
at 10:15 AM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
can't uterus is pwnd.
Monte's Hot Wife wrote
at 10:15 AM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
btw I need to talk to you. find me on a table.
dasfury wrote
at 11:33 AM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
hoe and i are no longer in the running?

booo
pooncrust wrote
at 12:17 PM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
You'll always be MY hero!!!
MadHat_Sam wrote
at 3:20 PM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
MadHat_Sam: Yes I am still interested.
happytoscrap wrote
at 4:41 PM, Monday June 7, 2010 EDT
MadHat_Sam- I'd trust him.

Bone-Roller- I don't know him. Must be an old player. my vote is no. i've played a poopload in the last 8 months or so...and i don't even know who he is. doesn't say much for his current level of interest in this game.

masterDD- i'd trust him. but...i haven't seen him in like 3 months.

Shevar- i'd trust him.

Myriad- i'd trust him.

Loobee- would be oposed. we should have a mod that doesn't get all their points pga style.

Rowdyazell- i'd trust him but he might ban a lot of people based on his current mood swing.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary