Forum

Integral rnd Montecarlo
leekstep wrote
at 11:44 PM, Saturday June 30, 2007 EDT
Ryan,

Most players have been pissed off lately by PGAs, secret ones that arent coordinated by actions on the board or in the chat box.

There was a group of people who seemed to be doing this the most, whom i call the cabal.

According to integral and montecarlo, The cabal is: cabal: rnd, riser, wishbone, dasfury, montecarlos, vermont, integral, bcmatteagles, x luck x, xcrobin

During my investigation, I met many people interested in taking down the cabal. The cabal would base their gameplay on instant messages. (the game to most people is about working the board and the chat box, deciding the game over a group of people on instant messenger is not part of the game). We even formed an informal team to take down the cabal.

Last month, our team decided that the best anti-PGA, and anti-cabal effort...
...would be helping X LUCK X beat rnd. Rnd had become cocky and everyone in kDice knew he was fixing games with people on IM. They would domfuck and manufacture finishes and make the game unnatural, elongated, and boring.

Our team succeeded in getting X LUCK X first, and I think we sort of taught rnd a lesson.

But then Luck had an elo that was undeserved and too high, and the cabal needed to PGA even more to compete with him. And so it went, IMs and PGAs intensifying (instead of teaching a lesson against PGAs, it only caused more).

This month i was able to infiltrate the cabal by chatting with them, and they started being nice to me. Eventually i was accepted by them and invited to join them in their cheating.

Mikeypoo has also wanted to take down the cabal, and I invited him to witness the cheating of the cabal.

I have attached the log for the first flagfest...
I beleive this is when Integral took first elo (see related news event).

There was a second flagfest (when Integral took first overall there is also a news avent).

Just by reading the public news events, everyone was able to see that Integral was winning his games in the first round or two.

Anyone who bothered to check the news can see that the game is ruled by a farce. A cheater broke the game to win it!

Please note that I'm hoping for immunity for me and Mikeypoo, because our only goal was to take these cheaters down. That's why we were involved, to spy on them.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 111 - 120 of 228 Next › Last »
super strut wrote
at 5:35 PM, Wednesday July 4, 2007 EDT
well... fine post, monte! I agree totally! btw... a fine pic you have!

@almog: you know that I don´t have any problems with you. but sorry, I heared a lot of people saying "yes, I agree with you" here in this forum as well as around the tables in the chat´s.

What ryan himself said about this question?
It´s my favourite quote:
This game is about diplomacy, and about anti-diplomacy as well!
not exactly with this grammar, but in this sence. It´s a ton of weeks ago, perhaps in january or in december, but this was his "2 cents" about this topic.

It´s great to see how right he was!

And I don´t change my opinion: I can understand, why people are upset about PGA´s.
But it´s only one side of the medal.
I tried to show you another sight on this topic, to see this game as the social society it is already. With politics, diplomacy, friendships and so on.

If you don´t want to benefit from the fact, that I like YOU more then f.e. promny or marvels, tell me, and perhaps I will attack you then instead of them. But I can´t promise it!
udbking wrote
at 5:40 PM, Wednesday July 4, 2007 EDT
Meaingless post to just to lengthen the thread a few more lines.
rnd wrote
at 5:43 PM, Wednesday July 4, 2007 EDT
i concur, udbking.
CriticalDog wrote
at 7:24 PM, Wednesday July 4, 2007 EDT
I think I agree with rnd.

But I might not.
CoMik wrote
at 8:21 PM, Wednesday July 4, 2007 EDT
so..who exactly IS Almog? Maybe i just haven't been playing for a while...but I just keep coming up blank.

@Doob: OMG It's AWESOME TO HAVE YOU BACK

@Aixo: OTF's are something everyone tries to call wrong, and everyone uses. They are subconscious, and anyone who tries to take the moral high ground is a liar, except for maybe Grun, though even he has stated that he would kill an unknown over a friend. And we all know grun's word is law...
JKD wrote
at 12:25 AM, Thursday July 5, 2007 EDT
"Next time there is a pga thread all of you 2000 level pga'ers must come in it and defend all the pga'ers since you defend it here."

They already do, I think Ryan once deleted some of it though. Those topics are mostly low tables and not worth the time to read though.

But even better (not really) would be a new topic for reporting 2k players who are lousy pga partners. If all 7 players at each table are pga with each other (even if they've never met) then it would be a fair game for everyone :)
Example posts (names taken randomly from top players page):
"Riser attacked me after I left him alone."
"RaccoonTail is bad to try and pga with because he's already pga with Vermont, BEWARE!"

;)
XicaDaSilva wrote
at 1:15 AM, Thursday July 5, 2007 EDT
@aixo/super strut/etc
I can see why you love PGA so much. You are a crappy player. All this talk about 2k tables, look at your stats, you made it with one account over 2000 only at the end of May.

Kdice used to be an interesting game. A little strategy/skill, a little luck. Fun and relaxing. Now it's a point competition, or should I say pointless competition :)
aixo wrote
at 4:18 AM, Thursday July 5, 2007 EDT
xica... so long you never played with me in one single game, you can´t judge about my style, or not??? this game is older then the stat´s. and believe me, I was at 2k before as well...

and I don´t play all my accounts the same way. why should I??? what would be the sense to have more of one or two accounts on 2k?

I like to play on every table, when I want to do. That´s all! SO I have accounts about 1600, 1700, 1800 and 1900. that´s fine.
aixo wrote
at 4:22 AM, Thursday July 5, 2007 EDT
@xica... but you know what really suck?!?

always when you post I have to response, but the quality is going rapidly down here. you only post nonsense. some attitudes. here are a lot of interesting posts, telling you something about 2k-tables.

but what did you added? the same crap as everytime! plz. bring just ONE post with a new argument here. only ONE! and don´t copy your own attitudes within...
SodaPop wrote
at 4:34 AM, Thursday July 5, 2007 EDT
A lot of you think that PGA is already cheating this game. No! It´s not!

by. Carolus Magnus

I thought there was a time when your rating depicted your skill level, and hence if it doesnt you are cheating....

*If i just added 400 points to my account, then according to Magnus... this is not cheating"

KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary