Forum

to all players
gnice37 wrote
at 4:43 PM, Sunday February 11, 2024 EST
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that i had a meeting with Ryan today about improving the site. The biggest thing i have Ryan looking into right now, is to fix the scroll up issue so you can attack. This may take some time to fix, so please be patient. The second thing we discussed is about opening tournament caps so more can play. Freerolls are now capped at 50k pts, so more can play those. All other tournaments are open and have a cap of 1 million pts. i hope this will start to promote more playing on the site. any ideas or suggestions, please leave me a post below. I will be having a monthly meeting w/ Ryan to help get fixes for the site and to suggest new ideas...Thx for your time all and good luck

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 23 of 23
Im Defeated wrote
at 8:07 PM, Thursday April 4, 2024 EDT
Come up with a monthly system of unlockable swag like special dice, awards gamer pics, game boards... make some free some members only but have all rewards only obtainable for specific feats like winning 10 games, or winning a 4v5 round 1-4 or defending an 8v5
Im Defeated wrote
at 8:09 PM, Thursday April 4, 2024 EDT
In my opinion this game needs to look cooler to young people to get new players. teens usually have more time to do stuff like this than adults.
greeen wrote
at 1:24 AM, Monday May 6, 2024 EDT
you all stink
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary