Forum

to all players
gnice37 wrote
at 4:43 PM, Sunday February 11, 2024 EST
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that i had a meeting with Ryan today about improving the site. The biggest thing i have Ryan looking into right now, is to fix the scroll up issue so you can attack. This may take some time to fix, so please be patient. The second thing we discussed is about opening tournament caps so more can play. Freerolls are now capped at 50k pts, so more can play those. All other tournaments are open and have a cap of 1 million pts. i hope this will start to promote more playing on the site. any ideas or suggestions, please leave me a post below. I will be having a monthly meeting w/ Ryan to help get fixes for the site and to suggest new ideas...Thx for your time all and good luck

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 23 Next › Last »
CriticalDog wrote
at 3:41 PM, Tuesday February 13, 2024 EST
Set a higher minimum number for member tournies. As things sit, the top player every month is a member, as are most of the top 5 usually.

While they DO play games (sometimes) the vast majority of their points come from sitting the tourney, and then leaving it as there are only 3-5 people, so it's just free points.

So either higher minimum numbers, or lower payout to make just sitting and not playing not qualify one for top 10. It devalues the entire idea of having a place trophy if one can be gotten for doing literally nothing.
gnice37 wrote
at 7:09 PM, Tuesday February 13, 2024 EST
@ dive....not sure why i didnt mention that, but yes, ryan is looking into fixing the lag issues right away also...been on past 2 days looking into it
greeen wrote
at 12:31 AM, Sunday February 18, 2024 EST
haha aleks
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:50 AM, Monday February 19, 2024 EST
@CD: But they did do something and are doing it all the time! They pay - I don't, I don't get top 10. I cared, I knew how to change that...
;-)
CriticalDog wrote
at 3:31 PM, Thursday February 22, 2024 EST
1000 agree with this. Had severe lag on the Daily 100 Reprise and it cost me at least one game.

Folks won't stick around if the game is crashy and laggy and costs them games and fun.
Aleksa_bre wrote
at 1:43 PM, Sunday March 3, 2024 EST
Career points from februar are not updated.
gnice37 wrote
at 8:14 PM, Friday March 15, 2024 EDT
thx i mentioned this to ryan today....it should be fixed but might take time for data to catch up on career totals
Im Defeated wrote
at 6:40 PM, Sunday March 24, 2024 EDT
I think it would be fun to have a blind tournament. What I mean is no one knows who anyone is until they are knocked out :) So essentially pga/pge is impossible.
gnice37 wrote
at 7:47 PM, Tuesday April 2, 2024 EDT
@Aleksa_bre...i noticed gpokr updated career board...i think kdice has been done also. please let me know if it updated or not....thx
Aleksa_bre wrote
at 1:29 AM, Wednesday April 3, 2024 EDT
Its updated. Ty greg
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary