Forum

Mod Nominations at Ryan's Request
KDICEMOD wrote
at 9:50 PM, Sunday June 6, 2010 EDT
I'd like the following players to sound off on their desire, or lack of desire, to become a moderator. Some of the people I'm about to list may not be very active these days, but I'm extending the offer anyways:

MadHat_Sam
Bone-Roller
masterDD
Shevar
Myriad
Loobee
Rowdyazell

These are players I know well and would trust them to be fair and unbiased. They are worthy of an opportunity to moderate this community in my humble opinion. Ryan has requested a list of people to recommend as mods and this is my list.

Anyone mentioned above that would like to help moderate this site should respond to this thread immediately. I don't always have a window of opportunity to make changes around here, so let's act quickly. If you don't wish to take on the responsibilities of a moderator, or you don't feel you have the time or temperment for the position, respectfully decline.

Thanks,

Thrax

p.s. I'm not looking for additions or subtractions to this list, nor am I looking for judgements on my list from the community. I'm just looking for the opinion of the people on my list.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 81 - 90 of 102 Next › Last »
greekboi wrote
at 9:21 AM, Sunday June 13, 2010 EDT
what thrax really intended with his p.s. statement was that he wanted another 100 thread and knew that reverse psychology would work
Bone-Roller wrote
at 12:26 PM, Sunday June 13, 2010 EDT
Thanks for the nod, Thrax. If Ryan is inclined to appoint me, I am willing to serve. Although BR is largely retired (with the exception of a couple of 0 table games once in a great while, I have continued to play various alts on a pretty regular basis. Only a couple of people know that any of the alts are actually me and nobody knows all of them. I still subscribe to the concept that Mod accounts should be anonymous to the community and that only Ryan and other mods should know to whom a particular Mod account belongs. That being said, I will comply with whatever directives Ryan issues with regard to the operation of the Mod account.

BTW, I also support the rest of the people on your list.
Thraxle wrote
at 3:20 PM, Sunday June 28, 2020 EDT
Can we still get this to 100???
toxic_avenger23 wrote
at 3:33 PM, Sunday June 28, 2020 EDT
Anything possible thrax...
Tate73 wrote
at 6:45 PM, Sunday June 28, 2020 EDT
We need KDICEMOD back !!

or some other like :
savif - Tiger Woods PGA

this is out of control!
liramta wrote
at 6:52 PM, Sunday June 28, 2020 EDT
I agree with tate, this game needs new mods or it will die very soon.
it's wild wild west here.
hcdug wrote
at 7:50 AM, Friday July 24, 2020 EDT
It died like 8 years ago. It's just a ghost ship now.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 6:21 AM, Monday July 27, 2020 EDT
What happened 8 years ago? Is that when ELO whas replaced?

But I agree - this is mostly dead.
Gurgi wrote
at 7:56 PM, Monday July 27, 2020 EDT
Why am I not a mod yet?
Vermont wrote
at 11:10 PM, Tuesday July 28, 2020 EDT
Can I be a mod again now that I'm back playing?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary