Forum

Mod Nominations at Ryan's Request
KDICEMOD wrote
at 9:50 PM, Sunday June 6, 2010 EDT
I'd like the following players to sound off on their desire, or lack of desire, to become a moderator. Some of the people I'm about to list may not be very active these days, but I'm extending the offer anyways:

MadHat_Sam
Bone-Roller
masterDD
Shevar
Myriad
Loobee
Rowdyazell

These are players I know well and would trust them to be fair and unbiased. They are worthy of an opportunity to moderate this community in my humble opinion. Ryan has requested a list of people to recommend as mods and this is my list.

Anyone mentioned above that would like to help moderate this site should respond to this thread immediately. I don't always have a window of opportunity to make changes around here, so let's act quickly. If you don't wish to take on the responsibilities of a moderator, or you don't feel you have the time or temperment for the position, respectfully decline.

Thanks,

Thrax

p.s. I'm not looking for additions or subtractions to this list, nor am I looking for judgements on my list from the community. I'm just looking for the opinion of the people on my list.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 101 - 102 of 102
Veta wrote
at 8:01 AM, Tuesday November 17, 2020 EST
Much love for you Chase
jurgen wrote
at 6:24 AM, Sunday December 27, 2020 EST
KDICEMOD still shared eh. Good thing I kicked that account off the mod list muhahahaha.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary