Forum

The good vibrations - "I fully support the new scoring system" thread!
fuzzycat wrote
at 4:19 PM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
Hi, since it is the nature of changes that the ones/fews who perceive them negative shout at loudest. The positive vibrations and people happy with this can be easily overheared.

So if you like this new system, post in this thread with "I fully support the new scoring system." or something similar at your liking/creativeness.

If you don't like the system, leave this thread alone! You can voice in the discussion threads instead as has been done before.

So I start with:
I fully support the new scoring system!
Thanks Ryan!
-fuzzycat

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 25 of 25
JohnF wrote
at 10:49 AM, Wednesday February 21, 2007 EST
I think the new scoring system makes the game more involved instead of waiting for 8 stacks and an alliance.

I still don't understand the best strategy to use, but thats what makes the game interesting to play.

Go Ryan!
dEFlANCE wrote
at 10:58 AM, Wednesday February 21, 2007 EST
GREAT SCORING SYSTEM, i mean who wouldnt love a system that doesnt give you any points even thouhg it says +25...GOOD JOB RYAN
TimC wrote
at 3:49 PM, Wednesday February 21, 2007 EST
At first I didn't like it. Now I do. Game play is a lot more exciting now.
Vengeance wrote
at 12:29 AM, Thursday February 22, 2007 EST
Question about the new system: is dominance dependent on connected territories only (like reinforcement is), or on total territories (like the territory counter is)?
algios3 wrote
at 5:25 AM, Thursday February 22, 2007 EST
Total, Vengeance :)
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary