Forum

The good vibrations - "I fully support the new scoring system" thread!
fuzzycat wrote
at 4:19 PM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
Hi, since it is the nature of changes that the ones/fews who perceive them negative shout at loudest. The positive vibrations and people happy with this can be easily overheared.

So if you like this new system, post in this thread with "I fully support the new scoring system." or something similar at your liking/creativeness.

If you don't like the system, leave this thread alone! You can voice in the discussion threads instead as has been done before.

So I start with:
I fully support the new scoring system!
Thanks Ryan!
-fuzzycat

Replies 1 - 10 of 25 Next › Last »
Scaldis Noel wrote
at 4:23 PM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
I'm with you fuzzycat. Ryan is trying to make this game better and better - and I think he is succeeding.
algios wrote
at 4:59 PM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
Hahahaha! This one is about dieing fast, because no discussion is done!

I like the changements in gameplay, imo improvements.
Moemar wrote
at 6:40 PM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
Yeah, I like the new scoring system a lot. I just wish I was better at playing under it. My score (which was never great) has been destroyed! :P

I just played a game where an allied player with 4 territories was totally shielded by the #1 player. I tried to warn him, but he decided he would sit there for the whole game. At the end he was surprised that, though he got 2nd, i got more points for third. Very satisfying! :)

Maggot Brain wrote
at 7:32 PM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
I'm fairly new here, but much respect to Ryan for trying to encourage more enjoyable game-playing by tweaking the rating system. He has taken on a very difficult task, akin to encouraging civic behaviour through a progressive tax code. And if it seems discouraging, remember that people are upset in proportion to their love of their game.
qwertqwert wrote
at 9:03 PM, Sunday February 11, 2007 EST
I love the new scoring system and the other small additions lately
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:13 AM, Monday February 12, 2007 EST
SandyBell wrote
at 1:16 AM, Monday February 12, 2007 EST
very sad, you have to bump this thread ...
fuzzycat wrote
at 2:23 AM, Monday February 12, 2007 EST
sorry :(
frambojan wrote
at 6:30 AM, Monday February 12, 2007 EST
Love the system.
A lot less politicing, a lot more cut throat war.
pTm wrote
at 9:28 AM, Monday February 12, 2007 EST
I fully support the new scoring system
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary