Forum

Destroyed before first turn
Ryon wrote
at 10:19 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
This game got a serious logic problem. For one of the game I play, I was destroyed even before I start my turn.

This sucks.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 17 of 17
truce wrote
at 2:54 AM, Wednesday January 24, 2007 EST
Right now i was killed before my first turn. shouldn't have given me any penalty at all, but i'm left with -55 just for poor dice placement. I don't care if i'm killed off in the second or third round because this is usually my fault. but if one haven't got to play one shouldn't be punished. not that severe anyway.
fuzzycat wrote
at 9:25 AM, Wednesday January 24, 2007 EST
truce, I agree that being destroyed before you even turn sucks, and its kind of paradox that you get points deducted for it.

However as has been argumented already, if a rule was in place the people dieing in 1st round dont get penality. People will just let them leave in one dice in one country to destroy them 2nd turn....
JKD wrote
at 12:41 PM, Wednesday January 24, 2007 EST
Just to be repetitive: In theory, the other six guys you're playing are just as likely to be eliminated before they get a turn. So a skilled player's rating should benefit from all of this because they should easily overcome their occasional highly deflated score and then take advantage of the small boosts. Doesn't matter though since changes are going to be made to balance the start of games, which is boring q=P
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:18 PM, Wednesday January 24, 2007 EST
I dont want to spam, but I just opened the new "FLC" section, "frequently logged complaints" :-)

http://kdice.wikispaces.com/FLC

You got first entry ;)
z3ddicus wrote
at 11:37 PM, Wednesday January 24, 2007 EST
"Z3, if the forum history would be longer, you will see a lot. "

lol. So you are saying if the history was longer I would find a nugget of intelligence from you in there somewhere? That doesn't really hurt my argument.
fuzzycat wrote
at 2:10 AM, Thursday January 25, 2007 EST
z3ddicus, you are an idiot.
z3ddicus wrote
at 2:24 AM, Thursday January 25, 2007 EST
lol
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary