Forum

Destroyed before first turn
Ryon wrote
at 10:19 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
This game got a serious logic problem. For one of the game I play, I was destroyed even before I start my turn.

This sucks.

Replies 1 - 10 of 17 Next › Last »
z3dd wrote
at 11:54 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
In a game like this, this is going to happen sometimes but I think you shouldn't lose as many points as you normally lose for getting last because there was nothing you could do.
algios2 wrote
at 9:11 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
I remember this discussion in the forum.

1. People tend to extend this wish. First, then second and then third round.
2. Luck is involved in this game. It doesn't happen regularly.
3. Be thankful you could join another game that fast without being stuck with one land for several turns. ;)
Lindasy wrote
at 9:17 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
Ryan has already stated that he is considering ways to solve this problem, such as giving one more die to 4th and 5th and two more to 6th and 7th to first get a turn. I don't know where the thread is, but he has mentioned wanting to solve the problem. Remember, this is a beta, thus experimental, version of the game.
fuzzycat wrote
at 10:35 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
This "Beta or not" stuff is stupid bullshit.
Its a free game, point. There wont ever be a "non-beta" version, just because its
* hopefully continously improved
* so convenient to say, oh but is beta.. seen that happen on other games as well, they are beta since 5+ years now ;-)
* the game will then no longer be beta, if ryan looses interest in it. and then possibly also be offline.
Lindasy wrote
at 11:02 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
Willy is right, you're an idiot. I'm not feeding you anymore, troll.
fuzzycat wrote
at 11:44 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
Yes, lindsay, its so simple. Im just an idiot, and finished, so nothing I ever say makes sense *rollseyes*
aixo wrote
at 1:19 PM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
fuzzycat - you´re really an idiot.

What do you think about? Joining this game for free, and talking such a bullshit!

This game started only with the 5th or sixth december... not longer!

And Ryan really posted about this problem.
Solong it´s only luck or unluck, it´s equal to every player... so ?
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:38 PM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
I thik you dont understand what I said.

The game is free, errors happen. Things are not perfect. So what?

No need to talk bullshit about alpha, beta and release versions...
THE Z3 wrote
at 5:18 PM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
Wow it is really unfortunate that fuzzycat posts so often on these forums because I have never seen him write a post that in anyway added anything intelligent to a discussion.
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:29 AM, Wednesday January 24, 2007 EST
Z3, if the forum history would be longer, you will see a lot.

My its like a kindergarten, someboy (willy) points a finger at somebody any everybody takes his chance to join the wagon... tssss. how old are you?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary