Forum

Beware Cheaters
Silvercobra wrote
at 2:16 PM, Tuesday December 19, 2006 EST
Notice when you sit down suddenly a few more do?

This is not about people who broke a 'truce' or called me names or stabbed him or her.

This is about when you arrive in a room and there are always the same 2/3 people waiting...who have already decided to team up.

You come... they kill you... it is not possible to beat them...

How can you tell?

Its hard..

but youll notice that they dont set borders for each other and dont attack when they should (although many noobs do this too).. and if you stay until the end then ull see that although its even, one of the players will immediately surrender! and usually a stronger one!

I have no idea how to stop this but anyway...

Im posting one set I'm sure about below:

hbergereon and joivir

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 25 of 25
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:23 PM, Friday December 29, 2006 EST
somnambulisa, I think you greatly underestimate the number of players. yes sometimes I see somebody again, but most of the times a play with strangers.

Especially when there are e.g. 6 people playing together, there is always a 7th the can betray...
KimJongIl wrote
at 9:46 PM, Friday December 29, 2006 EST
I've played over 3 hundred games and every single time I sit down at a table on this or any of my accounts, I always recognize somebody. There may be a lot of players, but there are also 7 players per table and a lot of regulars. Believe me, someone's reputation will follow them.
MadWylli wrote
at 5:24 PM, Saturday December 30, 2006 EST
and a reputation travels fast and light. you wont be able to run it out in the long run.
unknown5195999 wrote
at 3:14 AM, Sunday December 31, 2006 EST
I've done pre-game alliances, but I always fight who ever I allianced with if we are the only ones remaining, and we always both try for first.
fuzzycat wrote
at 3:44 AM, Sunday December 31, 2006 EST
PokeJoe, thats considered unfair, unethical cheating.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary