Forum

unknown6053610
Pselus wrote
at 1:55 PM, Thursday December 14, 2006 EST
I keep having this problem. I come to the page and everything in the game loads except for the map and the dice. I can see that people around me are playing and that I'm getting turns but nothing on the map actually shows on my screen. I have to completely close and reopen my browser to fix this issue.
I'm using Firefox 2.0 right now.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 37 Next › Last »
Ryan wrote
at 12:41 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
actually i think the problem was a banner at the bottom which I've disabled,
Try again after clearing your cache.
gaz0109 wrote
at 12:49 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
when people say 'clearing cache' what do they mean?
the game works on my account on other computers, just not my own computer for the last couple of days. ive tried the other addresses too but come up with nothing. what should i do?
gaz0109 wrote
at 1:04 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
is anyone actually around to help me? posted in another thread a while ago but still no reply from that either
dice_horst wrote
at 2:08 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
nah, still not working. (i cleared cache again and tried http://kdice.com:8089 but nothing)
everything loads but map and chat.
oh, maybe important to make clear: i don't see other players or rooms or something either... so it seems to be the whole flash application that doesn't show up. if it was only for the map, F5 used to fix it.
i didn't change anything on my computer... do you use some different flash version or something? (i don't have any idea of this stuff...)
gaz0109 wrote
at 2:14 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
its the same with me. i havnt changed anything either.
Ryan wrote
at 2:18 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
does anyone use gtalk? if so add me there

[email protected]

I can help you through this problem.
gaz0109 wrote
at 2:21 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
nope only msn
dice_horst wrote
at 2:45 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
i use icq...
update: i just downloaded newest flash version... still nothing.
is there anybody else, who doesn't see the WHOLE application? that means: no map, no chat, no players, no buttons!
dice_horst wrote
at 7:34 PM, Friday December 15, 2006 EST
update nr. XXX: the last times i checked if i could play again i also checked gpokr and it also didn't work... i know i said that it would but i'm not too sure now - maybe i just waited till i could see the "gpokr"-table.
anyway: now it doesn't load either, i can see the table but that's all.
ok, maybe thats another hint...
gaz0109 wrote
at 4:47 AM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
has anyone sorted out the problem yet?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary