Forum

Request for removal of racist review by Lord Death
Prince Of Persia wrote
at 11:38 AM, Thursday April 25, 2024 EDT
On my review page, it says this racist review. Please remove this review.

Muslims have done over 48,000 terrorist attacks globally in the past 40 years. You are an evil people. Before you tell others to love you, remember that we don't like you because of the evil your kind does. If you want people to like you, stop doing fucking evil. Lying murderous bastards
Lord Death

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 14 of 14
Lord Death wrote
at 12:27 PM, Thursday May 23, 2024 EDT
Prince of Poopia,

Since you won't shut up and move on, I have a question for you. You say I support Islamophobia. I say you support Islamic Terrorists. You focus solely on my side, so I'll ask you about yours. What are your thoughts on you appearing to support terrorists? People in your faith are responsible for 80% of all terrorist attacks globally, has a history within these attacks of lying and occluding truth, and also use people like you to hide behind. How do you feel about that? How do you feel about your faith being responsible for those 48,000+ terrorist attacks shown above? Will you go to war against these other Muslims, fight against them, put your safety where your mouth is, and prove they aren't part of the Muslim faith?
Prince Of Persia wrote
at 2:38 PM, Thursday June 20, 2024 EDT
Gnice or Annat, is there any progress in having the racist review removed from my page?
gnice37 wrote
at 7:29 PM, Thursday June 20, 2024 EDT
ryan had to cancel meeting last weekend, i did give him the info and we plan on meeting again this weekend. once i chat w/ him i will have him remove it if he can
Lord Death wrote
at 8:02 PM, Monday June 24, 2024 EDT
Prince of Poopia, I see you are employing not only Taqiyya and Kitm�n, but also Muruna! You're very well versed in how to manipulate. Good for you!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary