Forum

IQ at it again?
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:41 AM, Friday November 4, 2022 EDT
There is rumor that IQ is back breaking tourneys and proxying heavily, often using accounts created a while back.

I suggest that we report suspicious accounts and incidents (replays) here, to give mods a starting point if they show up.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 41 - 49 of 49
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:52 AM, Friday December 2, 2022 EST
Question: is the fact of being the person behind the accounts of bivo/IQ/pashaa alone sufficient for a ban? I haven't seen any proxy-cheating yet. Also the reported comments in German are not really far out of line...

BTW, the use of German and some spelling aspects do add to the impression that it is the same person.

So - if being himself (flagging, chatting, ...) is all he does, no proy-cheating, no tourney breaking - is that sufficient for a ban?
DIVELIZ wrote
at 6:44 AM, Friday December 2, 2022 EST
not sure about the "my arsenal" account yet, but "pashaa" has definitely proxied with "play game over" before.
so what's the point of waiting until there's "irrefutable evidence" he has proxied with this or that account? there will be cheating, hijacking/blocking tourneys for months, racist, homophobic and generally sexist speech, harassing people, you-name-it, once he feels personally offended for whatever geegaw reason, or whenever he feels like it (you're welcome for teaching you a new word, LC ;-))
point being, this is not a court of law, so no need to behave like one, just I'd say ban that fucker as soon as it's obvious it's him.
Aleksa_bre wrote
at 7:16 AM, Saturday December 3, 2022 EST
http://www.kdice.com/games/92729284

Bivo´s proxy accounts playing again at same table.

Pasha, My Arsenal, Play Game Over at the moment in Bivo´s hand
Aleksa_bre wrote
at 1:45 PM, Saturday December 3, 2022 EST
Also 16 September is Bivo

http://www.kdice.com/games/92730803
chipati wrote
at 4:44 AM, Sunday December 4, 2022 EST
Did IQ keep score of wins and losses like 1-0 while you played series of games? That is what My Arsenal is doing. The whole verbal manipulation at tourney tables was in full force tonight too -- telling people to kill a certain player first.
greeen wrote
at 4:45 AM, Monday December 5, 2022 EST
September16 is not bivo
chipati wrote
at 3:46 AM, Sunday December 25, 2022 EST
CapitaI: Ojjj, srbine crni vraze, ima li ti ista od Turskog kurca draze. Ojjj srbine kukala ti majka, otac ti je Turcin, to nije bajka. Ojjj srbine peder si u dusi, zato Turcinu na Kosovu kurac pusi.
chipati: Can't the IP address be checked for certain players?
chipati: Oh, really, Bivo, the same avatar too.
AIBotPlayer: Good luck!
CapitaI: ofc
CapitaI: i am bivo
chipati: Oh, my god, you black devil, do you have the same as a Turkish dick dearer? Your mother is a Turk, your father is a Turk, it's not a fairy tale. You're gay in your soul, that's why you're a Turk in Kosovo.
CapitaI: Ojjj, srbine crni vraze, ima li ti ista od Turskog kurca draze. Ojjj srbine kukala ti majka, otac ti je Turcin, to nije bajka. Ojjj srbine peder si u dusi, zato Turcinu na Kosovu kurac pusi.
chipati: That's the translation.
chipati: You are homophobic too?
CapitaI has left
sajdcsaljlasjhsa is here
chipati: You didn't like the girlie comment about your avatar, did you?
CapitaI: i am bivo
CapitaI: and game over
chipati wrote
at 3:47 AM, Sunday December 25, 2022 EST
Avatars were the girlie, heart one, then the spinning medals and then the blue flag.
greeen wrote
at 4:18 AM, Sunday December 25, 2022 EST
bivo has proxy kdice issues, its a sad disorder.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary