Forum

John Milton wrote
at 7:25 AM, Monday March 7, 2022 EST
I think that in the current political situation the use of an avatar with a white Z on a green background that is similar to some camouflage must be considered a violation of rule #3: "Do not use hate language or avatars". It is clearly expressing hatred towards Ucrainia or the Ucrainian people. That said, the account https://kdice.com/profile/45305503 should be banned.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 15 of 15
Louis Cypher wrote
at 10:52 AM, Tuesday April 5, 2022 EDT
Is the abuse of my avatar in this repelling way acceptable or can this be considered harrassment or hate-speech? In the latter case rules 2 and 3 would apply.

Some comments would be nice just so that I know if I am over-reacting. I am aware of having a bias regarding this guy.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 10:52 AM, Tuesday April 5, 2022 EDT
As he (Generalstab) is changing avatars frequently, the one I was commenting on is using mine with a white Z on the shirt...
Dude111 wrote
at 12:40 AM, Thursday April 7, 2022 EDT
I think we should er on the side of not having hate speech and if you have a Z on your avatar it needs to be removed. If you can't agree with this you are an ignorant Nazi fuck.
Dude111 wrote
at 12:41 AM, Thursday April 7, 2022 EDT
Also general stab has been nothing but a toxic plague on the kdice community.
Gul Dukat wrote
at 1:09 PM, Thursday April 7, 2022 EDT
is a zebra offensive??

asking for a friend
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary