« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 30
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:33 AM, Thursday November 11, 2021 EST
The next one seems to be

nerth

https://kdice.com/profile/45294960
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:57 AM, Friday November 12, 2021 EST
So, is mimika (https://kdice.com/profile/45308612) the same guy or is that another group? Regardless, they had enough points to do a rather impressive transfer at high tables. This was well prepared and planned. You need a hell of a lot of time to get this done.

It is blatant funneling and teamplaying obviously:
https://kdice.com/games/90333733

But the names are very different and less easily to be identified.

In total, we have cheaters in 1 and 2 now and probably in almost any game. It would be great to have any active person as a mod (I don't care who it is) that just bans these accounts and IPs...

In comparisson I do not give a shit for some verbal mistakes, 2 day pges and occasional old time friendship. No need to investigate that shit, just knock out the blatant ones.
Killer Condom wrote
at 7:12 AM, Friday November 12, 2021 EST
Hi Agent Mulder.
Killer Condom wrote
at 7:12 AM, Friday November 12, 2021 EST
Hi Agent Mulder.
Killer Condom wrote
at 7:13 AM, Friday November 12, 2021 EST
Hi Agent Mulder.
DIVELIZ wrote
at 8:53 PM, Tuesday November 16, 2021 EST
next accounts funneling points to each other @dirtytrolls:

pisampancera
gypsypanzer
jebomater
Elementy
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:15 AM, Thursday November 18, 2021 EST
It is really fascinating.

The IQs and the mimika-group don't seem to be cooperating. Not sure if there is a 3rd coming.

Furthermore there is 3 or 4 accounts in top 25 who returned after a long break. Who would create accounts in 2007 and rest them for several years to place them in top 25 now or funnel to a worthless first?

From the usual suspects, the IQs could be bivo with the new accounts not able to speak while the mimika-group might be Mulder abusing his countless alts.

Regardless if this was true, one or two persons need medical help urgently.
DIVELIZ wrote
at 6:44 AM, Thursday November 18, 2021 EST
my guess is that those returning accounts are old alt accounts that have been re-activated after years of inactivity only to get that "return reward". they get like 25000 pts. or whatever upon re-login and nothing afterward.

the IQ accounts and the mimika/strokavi/etc. crew are definitely operated by different people. my guess is that mulder is behind the IQ accounts, trying to blame it on bivo, who is known to have operated several other IQ accounts in the past, and that the actual bivo is behind the mimika gang, being, well, himself and obsessed with "pancer" as always. I smell some serious butthurt. :p

P.S.: the mimika crew is not completely silent ("kenzooo")
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:28 AM, Friday November 19, 2021 EST
Good points there.

And lack of silence is pointing towards bivo.
However, Mulder getting 2nd with his IQs beaten by bivo? Would that be acceptable for him? Clearly seeing that bivo is the better cheater?

Regarding the old accounts, ofc they only appear to get the bonus. But who does it and how does he have all the passwords. I mean - if I don't play for ages, why would I care to come back and cash that reward...
DIVELIZ wrote
at 3:37 AM, Saturday November 20, 2021 EST
those somewhat racist avatar pictures of some in the mimika gang also point to bivo behind this in my opinion.

of course mulder gets his ass whipped by bivo, simply because the latter is a way better player/strategist. mulder must be foaming at the mouth now, having wasted so much lifetime on 100 tables recently with such relatively little reward, only to see bivo returning with a much better price/performance ratio at 5k and wiping the floor with him. BIVO ME BIVO I LOVE ME SOME BANG FOR MY BUCK: ;-)

re the old accounts, I dunno. probably just regular kdicers that have used alts in the past or still do so and that are looking for a cheapo way to get points for nothing, maybe aspiring for a one-off top 3/25/100 spot for these accounts. who knows?
re the passwords, they have probably penned down the login info in their kdice notebooks. :-D you'd be surprised, I know some people have them. must be some serious business. and how else would they keep track of all these different accounts?
I can't tell for sure though, personally I've never got the appeal of creating different accounts, so it's just a kind of educated guess.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary