Forum

Thank you
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:14 AM, Tuesday February 18, 2020 EST
I just want to use this to express my gratitude to Jurgen and integral for dropping by occasionally and taking out some of the dirt.

It is a pity nobody can do more, still it is kind to spend the time.

Thank you.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 14 of 14
Louis Cypher wrote
at 11:02 AM, Monday February 24, 2020 EST
That is the way to express my opinion without tying it to a single mod but by making it independent on who said what. Not for the first time though it does agree with what you stated - however, that must never be seen as an automatism nor understood as failure to view your actions and comments critically.

Though I am not in the position to do it I would not give you a priori absolution for your actions even if I could.

:-) Yes, that was long again.
jurgen wrote
at 11:48 AM, Monday February 24, 2020 EST
*thumbs up* :-D
baz cake wrote
at 4:48 AM, Tuesday February 25, 2020 EST
barrygateaux here. I get it. I only ever did it when there were a couple of mins left til the tourney with only 2 registered, so we could play, or to help combat bivo. in the chat I normally said it was an alt to let people know. rules are rules though, so I respect whatever you want to do. thank you for being open to dialogue, and ty panzer for bringing it up.
jurgen wrote
at 1:41 PM, Tuesday February 25, 2020 EST
Ty for understanding there are rules. Even I have been tempted to try what you did when there was no one around...but I didn't ofc. I will unban your main tomorrow so you can still compete for the end of the month. The alts will remain banned until the end of the month.

All this under the condition that you will not be trying to go around the ban by using other alts to play anyway.Playing with Barry will be fine of course, after I unban it in about 24h.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary