Forum

The problem with this game
ShaPhi7 wrote
at 5:38 AM, Monday April 15, 2013 EDT
People need to learn that unless I've said I'll be in a truce with them, they shouldn't be too surprised when I do attack them.
People need to learn that if I don't attack a particular colour for 5 rounds of a game, I'm using tactics, not a pga. etc etc.

Further they need to learn that attacking me with their stacks of 8 might work better than attacking me with swearing. You're rolling dice on the internet, it's hardly the be all and end all of life (I can see an inevitable witty comment here about how nobody here actually has a life...)

I could go on and on...I could go on about how long it is since I saw 2 kdice players actually having a laugh with each other, never mind with me as one of them, but I guess what I'm really saying, is that the atmosphere is crap here compared to other games (and I've played enough to be sure I can compare it).

Well, it's crap enough to drive me away at least and although lots of people won't care about the atmosphere, I seriously doubt I'm the only new-ish player driven away.

Thanks for reading all that,
ShaPhi7

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 12 of 12
ShaPhi7 wrote
at 6:17 AM, Sunday March 28, 2021 EDT
Watching a 10000 freeroll fail to start as I'm the only player is so sad
Xanavi wrote
at 9:38 PM, Tuesday March 30, 2021 EDT
Move the chatbox to the lobby and have it sitewide.

make a 0-level normal 8 stack table, you know, KDICE!

Send an email to everyone on the list about it.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary