Forum

Bone-Roller
Gurgi wrote
at 10:25 AM, Thursday August 19, 2010 EDT
you can leave spam warnings on a players wall

most players never check their review so it is a waste of time IMO

and ryan did give all mods the ability to post on anyones wall - for that reason

« First ‹ Previous Replies 51 - 60 of 107 Next › Last »
Gurgi wrote
at 5:28 PM, Tuesday August 24, 2010 EDT
i still never figured out what helpful thing you have done for the site.
DoubleDogDareYa wrote
at 5:35 PM, Tuesday August 24, 2010 EDT
There is no cure for having your eyes wide shut Gurgi.

And it seems that you're trying to look at a tree, when it would help answer what troubles you by looking at the forest.

It's the community that we are all a part of that holds the solution and contributes, not the individual.

But if the individuals go through the forest blind, they get eaten by wolves.
KDICEMOD wrote
at 5:55 PM, Tuesday August 24, 2010 EDT
Who died and made you Shakespeare?
its really chase wrote
at 6:15 PM, Tuesday August 24, 2010 EDT
To answer the question from about 20 posts ago thrax, nothing about your reign has been conservative, it just made for a good acronym. Well now that I think about it, the emphasis on membership that has happened recently (more tournies a day, only 5$ for a boost, eaaaaaaaaaaasy way to point whore) has caused the upper-tiers of the community to ooze their tournament table strategy into the regular table strategy. example: really early vflagging/more 'I only want 4th'.

Another thing that has happened because of the emphasis on membership is the inherent OTF that it creates among the members. Whether you guys admit it or not, members do favor people they know and that they play against on a regular basis, and the daily member tournies do exactly that. They create the higher echelon that plays by a certain gentleman's code of 'fair play.' Which means that they dont tolerate the more cutthroat parts of the game because they aren't 'nice.'

Thats what bugs me more than anything.

Also, since when has posting 250 youtube links and carrying on a conversation with yourself ever been considered helpful?
its really chase wrote
at 6:16 PM, Tuesday August 24, 2010 EDT
also, i need an edit button to make my thoughts clearer.
DoubleDogDareYa wrote
at 7:15 PM, Tuesday August 24, 2010 EDT
So Chase,

You have the same condition as Gurgi. Your eyes are wide shut. My covert and sometimes not so covert actions have done far more than I will ever reveal. I have worked to open the eyes of "Joe & Jane player" to the spineless pussies who can't fight fair.

Have you ever heard the crack of someone's nose when you thrust your palm into their face? Have you ever blown out someone's kneecap with a quick block kick? Ever been in a REAL street fight where you walk away and your attackers are on the ground? The street's lessons of "how to" handle punks applies in most communities.

While most of the "tits of k-dice" had their heads up the proverbial asses over the past year, I have helped to educate many newer players as to the crimes of the few. I have also opened some peoples eyes to the methods that are used against fair play.

All of my actions preceded the recent "surge" in recruitment of some awesome mods. And I credit those Mods with the changes that have been occurring.

The only credit I can take is being one of several members of a virtual society that have cared enough to speak the truth. Rather than sit on their hands and get their ass kicked by punks.

But Chase, your right "on par" with your Mickey Mouse Logic by attempting to correlate my video thread with any possible + net impact on the improvement of this site's moderation. I don't ever recall mentioning anything about my videos that would have anything to do with contributing to the moderation of this site.

Gurgi wrote
at 1:49 AM, Wednesday August 25, 2010 EDT
tournies have always been an unfair way to get points . . . it is the reason players get over 100k points like its notin.

also

" have cared enough to speak the truth. "
ummm...
didnt you admit earlier to saying false things to toy with people

fcuku_ wrote
at 10:44 PM, Thursday August 26, 2010 EDT
That was quite the retort, I'll try not to whip you into a such a lengthy tizzy with my next sarcastic remark, and it seems to be difficult for you to see the forest when you are staring at the dead leaves on the ground.
Thraxle wrote
at 8:49 AM, Friday August 27, 2010 EDT
If a bear shits in the woods, and nobody is there to see it, does it still smell bad?
the full monte wrote
at 9:05 AM, Friday August 27, 2010 EDT
If a tree falls on a woman in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, why was there a kitchen in the forest?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary