Forum

Dr. Zoidberg aka Greekboi
Gdott wrote
at 11:22 AM, Thursday September 3, 2009 EDT
allow me to start by saying what a huge faggot you are.

you are worthless; a piece of douche that got stuck up ur grandmothers vag and soaked in the old yeast of five generations of vaginal slayings.

instead of meeting friends and girls you chose to harass and "manipulate" people on kdice.

and although you may have a good score, or win in this game, ultimately you've lost at life.

so continue to waste your teenage years behind a computer screen
keep your pog collection handy, and your magic cards stacked high.

because if you acted the way you do outside of your fantasy world, ud have no teeth and be beaten to the point where you sexual orientation has lost all sense of direction, if it hasnt already

you piece of shit, short little bitch boy.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 24 Next › Last »
dr. zoidberg 69 wrote
at 2:15 AM, Friday September 4, 2009 EDT
I have a name for these kinds of people

" Mentally unstabble Taurette Retards"
Thraxle wrote
at 6:29 AM, Friday September 4, 2009 EDT
that's more like a description zoid
7777777777 wrote
at 8:51 AM, Friday September 4, 2009 EDT
yes im employed. get that condescending attitude out of my face
Louis Cypher wrote
at 11:23 AM, Friday September 4, 2009 EDT
I don't know what pogs are and have only a very dim idea of Magic Cards. I don't think I missed a world though.

I was wondering what information a good psychiatrist would gather from that original posters explicitly sexual style of expressing itself. I do think this is a strong hint to some serious problems of that person. Maybe the community should rent it a hooker...
Gdott wrote
at 11:49 AM, Friday September 4, 2009 EDT
Actually I wasnt enraged at all, I felt quite tranquil and contrite when writing that; and I stand behind it.

the kids a little bitch.

dr. zoidberg 69 wrote
at 1:32 AM, Saturday September 5, 2009 EDT
FAGGOT, HUGE PUSSY BITCH, WORTHLESS AIDS SCUM, SLIME, NOTHING, A SQUIRREL FART, PATHETIC, THESE ARE WORDS THAT COME TO MIND.
Gdott on Friday September 4, 2009

What were you saying about not having problems?
Donald Krunk wrote
at 3:31 AM, Saturday September 5, 2009 EDT
Gdott, I think you really crossed the line by calling Dr. Zoid "A SQUIRREL FART". Its all fun and games until you go throwing around such a vile vulgar insult such as "A SQUIRREL FART". Sincerely offended, -The Donald
Gurgi wrote
at 8:49 AM, Saturday September 5, 2009 EDT
haha
greekboi wrote
at 6:24 PM, Wednesday March 28, 2012 EDT
bumb
montecarlo wrote
at 11:00 PM, Wednesday March 28, 2012 EDT
upside down L won the thread imo. well said.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary