Forum

:'(
Bahaduras wrote
at 3:08 PM, Thursday January 22, 2009 EST
:'(

« First ‹ Previous Replies 111 - 117 of 117
montecarlo wrote
at 1:34 PM, Monday January 23, 2017 EST
ooo yeah, cody totally would've been pumped about the Go news. good call.

Hi Cody! </3
XCRobin wrote
at 5:09 PM, Monday January 22, 2018 EST
Nine years later, and I still miss talking to you. I ended up at CMU this past year, right next to the CS building.

I'm positive you'd have discovered Bitcoin extremely early, intrigued by the technology behind it, and given away thousands and saying "hold on to these".

Rest in peace, Cody.
XCRobin wrote
at 7:32 PM, Wednesday January 22, 2020 EST
I can't believe it's been 10 years already. I hope you're doing well, wherever you are.

(2009-01-20 18:44:25) ZeroShiKii: Later

Later dude. Miss you.
XCRobin wrote
at 4:59 PM, Friday January 22, 2021 EST
Cody, I still miss your conversations and the good times that we had. I miss you man; time is short.
Thraxle wrote
at 6:41 PM, Tuesday February 9, 2021 EST
12 years....man...
XCRobin wrote
at 5:05 PM, Monday January 22, 2024 EST
Life is short.
CriticalDog wrote
at 11:09 AM, Monday January 29, 2024 EST
Just wanted to post that in the US, if you are having those heavy dark feelings that make you think that ending it all is a good solution, please know that that is not correct, all it is is a permanent bad solution to a temporary problem. You can get help or advice by dialing 988, the call is free and is far, far better than the alternative.

If you are anywhere else in the world, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines has a very comprehensive list of numbers you can reach out to for help.

Don't let your depression, or stress, beat you. Life gets better!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary