Forum

A day of victory for those against PGA!!! Thanks fiero600!!!
kdicefreak wrote
at 4:57 PM, Sunday August 3, 2008 EDT
Thanks fiero600.

These are the cheaters: montecarlo, nuflis, MadHat_Sam, Zosod, Shevar, nexon, bcmatteagles

montecarlo PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:52 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nuflis PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

MadHat_Sam PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:49 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Zosod PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

Shevar PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:47 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

nexon PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

dasfury PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:46 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

bcmatteagles PGA's or any intent to help another player prior to a game is entirely unacceptable. Group efforts to boost the points of one player is not tolerated. This is a serious offense. Therefore, as a result, you are banned for 14 days. -play fiero600 11:45 PM, Wednesday July 30, 2008 CDT

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 63 Next › Last »
Shevar wrote
at 8:06 AM, Monday August 4, 2008 EDT
hey freak my old pal,

sorry to spoil the party you are currently giving at your parents basement to celebrate the defeat of cheatmaster shev and his fellow PGAs, but my 14 day ban only lasted untill the end of july. so it waqs just 1 day.
wishbone wrote
at 10:03 AM, Monday August 4, 2008 EDT
rofl stripped. stop abusing admin rights.
kdicefreak wrote
at 12:16 PM, Monday August 4, 2008 EDT
i guess you can say that these are all point whores.
r0n wrote
at 3:23 PM, Monday August 4, 2008 EDT
And what kind of whore are you?

Attention?

MadHat_Sam wrote
at 6:53 PM, Monday August 4, 2008 EDT
Sigh....

lol....

Pretty much what I feel simultaneously when I think about this.
kdicefreak wrote
at 9:51 PM, Tuesday August 5, 2008 EDT
is attention whores worse than point whores?
leekstep wrote
at 11:29 PM, Tuesday August 5, 2008 EDT
Oh... My... Goodness...

I don't know what to say. My faith in humanity is restored!

Now let's see if constant vigilance can root out the evil that has been festering amongst all the team players and people who trade favors.
fiero600 wrote
at 6:23 AM, Wednesday August 6, 2008 EDT
lol leek, im not a mod anymore
BatmanDan wrote
at 6:39 AM, Wednesday August 6, 2008 EDT
"is attention whores worse than point whores?"

yes?
wishbone wrote
at 8:38 AM, Wednesday August 6, 2008 EDT
his response to me:

uh, i needed a break wishbone, stupid i quit
fiero600 on Monday August 4, 2008

well stupid, it turns out you got removed as an admin. STOP TRYING TO BE LIKED. NO ONE LIKES YOU, AND FOR TRYING TO COVER UP BEING REMOVED, you're a tool still.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary