Forum

I BEAT UPMAX!! (for now)
montecarlo wrote
at 11:08 PM, Thursday July 31, 2008 EDT
played 3 games at 11pm. first 2.5k was an easy start, all good rolls (51.3% luck!), and early 8stacking.

second game was 2.5k, tough start, kei was an ass, but i truced 1st (turtle power?), and he pwnd everyone for me. fiero obv lagged out in 5th, when he had 3rd wrapped up. this cued me to the fact that funneling might be going on. turtle power pwnd kei. DAD and i were left tiny, DAD had flagged 2nd. turtle power said he would lag out and give me 1st. i said hell no, and attacked out and made turtle come sit in again. DAD won a beautiful 8v8, and then took a territory of mine and i flagged. i didnt like the idea of funneling, esp after what happened yesterday.

third game was 10k, rowdy was nice to me (thx dude), and truced me early, then got raped by das. meagles decided to attack das, which ended up giving me the game.

in the end, max sat 2 tables at once, and woulda had a shot at winning it all, except he lagged out on a critical turn and lost his battle for 2nd at 2.5k. as time expired. whew!

at the beginning of the day, my only focus was to bat UpmaxM (he stole my 4th last month by 2tabling at midnight!!!). in the end of the day, i walked away victorious. gg max. sorry you were scared to sit with me, you weenie.

and fwiw, in my book voh and nuf share 1.5th this month. and i beat max for 3rd. max you get 4th.

but we'll see what happens tomorrow.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 41 - 49 of 49
moneymango wrote
at 3:20 AM, Saturday August 2, 2008 EDT
true true. but the movie was sick
Thraxle wrote
at 3:04 PM, Friday February 11, 2011 EST
Bump.......to show a time when fiero mattered.
jurgen wrote
at 4:41 PM, Friday February 11, 2011 EST
true but it reminded me more about how active Ryan was modding back then
Thraxle wrote
at 6:02 PM, Tuesday June 30, 2020 EDT
This was my favorite month ever.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:07 AM, Wednesday July 1, 2020 EDT
Summary: already in 2011 there was a lack of modding and still some people pay membership to this. If you ever needed proof of stupidity being the most plentiful ingredient of the universe...
jurgen wrote
at 10:00 AM, Thursday July 2, 2020 EDT
Don't worry, the mods are still always watching. But like other divine entities, they're infallible, omnipresent, all-knowing and ehm, they simply prefer to just watch and not intervene when their subjects mess up everything. :D
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:35 AM, Friday July 3, 2020 EDT
I am by no means worried.

As you know I sometimes stated and still think it a good theory, that this entire game is a social studies class experiment.

You start out with simple rules and a very present god enforcing them.

That god becomes less visible instating arch-angles. In the same phase the rules become interpreted, expanded and "filled with life" though never changed in writing.

Those angles slowly fade out of sight as well, leaving the society with rules, rule interpretations, rule enforcements depending on the angle in charge - basically society is confused. However, from now on there is no rule-enforcement. And still, the fundamental rules have not changed - the reward system is being fundled with.

To increase the tension, some punishment is introduced at arbitrary moments for varying reasons.

It is very nice to watch society develop over 14 years given those boundary conditions. It will be fascinating to read, what you can tell about mankind from this experience - from my observation, our current random punishment is called COVID-19, but there are others coming... I'm not certain about the reward system though or the initial god-entity to place here...

He fellow addicts, how does it feel to be a longtime-lab-rat?
whimsical wrote
at 7:19 PM, Monday July 6, 2020 EDT
Jurgen... Wow..
montecarlo wrote
at 11:42 PM, Thursday December 3, 2020 EST
ahhh, good times.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary