Forum

I BEAT UPMAX!! (for now)
montecarlo wrote
at 11:08 PM, Thursday July 31, 2008 EDT
played 3 games at 11pm. first 2.5k was an easy start, all good rolls (51.3% luck!), and early 8stacking.

second game was 2.5k, tough start, kei was an ass, but i truced 1st (turtle power?), and he pwnd everyone for me. fiero obv lagged out in 5th, when he had 3rd wrapped up. this cued me to the fact that funneling might be going on. turtle power pwnd kei. DAD and i were left tiny, DAD had flagged 2nd. turtle power said he would lag out and give me 1st. i said hell no, and attacked out and made turtle come sit in again. DAD won a beautiful 8v8, and then took a territory of mine and i flagged. i didnt like the idea of funneling, esp after what happened yesterday.

third game was 10k, rowdy was nice to me (thx dude), and truced me early, then got raped by das. meagles decided to attack das, which ended up giving me the game.

in the end, max sat 2 tables at once, and woulda had a shot at winning it all, except he lagged out on a critical turn and lost his battle for 2nd at 2.5k. as time expired. whew!

at the beginning of the day, my only focus was to bat UpmaxM (he stole my 4th last month by 2tabling at midnight!!!). in the end of the day, i walked away victorious. gg max. sorry you were scared to sit with me, you weenie.

and fwiw, in my book voh and nuf share 1.5th this month. and i beat max for 3rd. max you get 4th.

but we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Replies 1 - 10 of 49 Next › Last »
Ryan wrote
at 11:17 PM, Thursday July 31, 2008 EDT
Sorry monte. It doesn't work like that. You've been bumped back those three games.
lesplaydices wrote
at 11:18 PM, Thursday July 31, 2008 EDT
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
UpmaxM wrote
Well Monte, im not saying i was the nr 1 this month (well mostly not the 2nd part since i wasnt playing much) but i still think that what fiero did was rly bullshit.
First he unbanns u 1 hour before end and then he helps u get the pts to beat me ...
All because i refused to let Vohaul win.
Thanks every1 and each one of the ?10? ppl who warned me against Fiero, sorry that i didnt listen to u and trusted Fiero instead of ur accusations.
WRat wrote
Thats not what the results say. Well, nice talking to ya.
montecarlo wrote
yeah, i figgered.

i asked fiero 3 times in front of everyone if this was a trap or not. grun was present too but didnt say anything. so upon fiero telling me 3 times it was okay, i went for it.

well, it was fun while it lasted.

next time, keep your mods in line. :)
Ryan wrote
at 11:20 PM, Thursday July 31, 2008 EDT
fiero is no longer a mod
UpmaxM wrote
OK, im really sorry i bursted out like this :O
If it was a test of my personality i have to admit i FAILED MISERABLY :(
Thraxle wrote
WoW........plot thickens
montecarlo wrote
at 11:21 PM, Thursday July 31, 2008 EDT
max, when i saw fiero lag out, i knew something was up. but no way was i gonna let kei beat me for free when he was an ass earlier to me, and when i had truced the 2 strongest players in the game at the time. when turtle said he would lag out, i insisted that he not. and made him sit back in, cus funneling is stupid. i was happy with my 3rd. fiero shouldnt have lagged out, sure, i agree. but i wasnt gonna flag out while kei was alive. i dont like flagging early (ask meagles, he hates me because of that).
kam|k2 wrote
at 11:21 PM, Thursday July 31, 2008 EDT
alright, this is as hilarious was january was... truly.

what a soap opera this month. who thought it would end like that?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary